Chapter 13

I groaned at the sight of my ex-best friend. Right when I was having a good day. Heather was standing with my old group. I rolled my eyes at them and crossed my arms defiantly with my eyebrows raised.

"You have obviously lost all sense of style." One of the girls scoffed. I looked down at my outfit and blushed a little before glaring at her.

I pulled out my white board to write something. Before I got very far, one of the guys took it from me and ran. I looked after my beloved white board.

Good-bye friend.

I looked back at the group suddenly insecure. Where is Derek??

Suddenly, someone came through the group and I stumbled back as the person put their arm around Heather.

"Oh, have you met my new boyfriend, Brandon?" She sneered at my face.

I took a few steps back with my eyes wide behind my glasses.

How did he get out of the charges?

Brandon walked up to me and fake bumped into me so that I fell over. Before I could respond, a looming figure came up behind me.

"Is there a problem here?" Derek's deep voice said. I gave a sigh of relief as he helped me up from the dirt.

Branson stepped forward and glanced him up and down.

"And who are you?" He snarled.

Derek shrugged and slung one arm around my shoulder.

"I'm this fine lady's best friend who just so happens to be taller and stronger than you." He said in an eerily calm voice.

The group chuckled at him. Derek gave  me a smile and threw the purple minion at me, which I barely caught.

Derek went up to Brandon and looked him up and down.

He whispered something in his ear and Brandon laughed out loud. Derek shrugged, knocked him out, walked over to me and led me away from them.

"I warned him." Derek muttered. He snickered and looked ahead. He saw a dock with a sign.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SWIM

Oh dear. My stomach dropped and I looked up at Derek pleadingly. He ignored me and gave a smile that was too sinister for my liking. I tried to run but Derek pulled me closer. I glared at him as he grabbed the purple minion and asked an elderly couple of they could hold it. I shook my head quickly at them with pleading eyes. The man looks at me with a goofy grin and took the minion. The woman laughed and playfully smacked him.

Goals.

They laughed and the man gave Derek a thumbs up. Derek took my glasses off and also handed it to the couple. He swooped me up in a bridle position and ran. I squirmed as much as I could but I'm not strong. Before I could try again, he jumped.

The cold water surrounded me and I swam up to the surface.

I glared at him blindly, seeing as I didn't have my glasses, as he cackled away. We started splashing water at each other until we were both out of breath and tired.

Finally, we got out of the water and went to retrieve our stuff. I put on my glasses and took off my sweatshirt since it was freezing.

You know how the guy is supposed to give the girl his jacket? That didn't happen. So, seeing how I was freezing, I took it from him and put it on.

I silently giggled at him face and skipped towards the car.

"CASEY! YOIRE GETTING NY FAVORITE JACKET WET!" He yelled as he followed me.

Point Casey!
••
Derek took me home after we argued whether I could keep the minion or not. Well, I say we argued but he was yelling his reasons and I was stubbornly holding the minion.

He tried to take it from me but I held onto it like Kevin Tran with the Leviathan tablet.

I won the fight and ran inside with a little wave and victory dance. I heard him laugh hysterically so I spun around. He videoed the whole thing.

"Never become a dancer, Casey!"

Idiot.

I went inside to see my mother making food. Lasagna. YAAAAASSSSS.

"Are you feeling better?" She asked I nodded my head. "You have guests upstairs." She said with an evil smile.

Never a good sign.

I walked up the stairs and was tackled as soon as I got in my room.

Lucy sat on me. Sailor was leaning against the door. Haley was staring at me with a smirk.

"Spill." They all said.

Too bad I lost my white board.

They pelted me with questions but I couldn't focus on acting out the answers.

One question was still on my mind.

How did Brandon get out of the charges?
••
Hello...Kae's Baes?

"Tell them your bestest friend in whole world came up with it!"

-nichole112900

Is that a weird or a good name?

Idek.

Número Uno: So...this guy asked me to homecoming and I said no and now I feel so bad.

Número Dos: I did this project for geometry and its Marvel based. I have a picture and it's truly beautiful.

Número Tres: my English teacher is worried about me because I don't talk in her class but I grew up a round her and I have always talked. It's because nobody in hang class really talks to me and I'm an introvert. Whoops.

But seriously, I'm sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy crying about school and having random anxiety attacks.

Fuuuuuuuun.

Anyways.

Thoughts?

Comments?

Concerns?

Questions?

Random questions of the chapter: Who is your favorite singer/band?

THATS ALL

TTYL