Bad Boy Love~ Part 7

Jake saved my life. I could have been in a musty old broken down van right now being raped, but Jake saved me.

"Call 911!" he shouted again while fumbling with the rope around Joe's hands.

I quickly rummaged through my purse with shaking hands. Tears streamed down my face and blurred my vision. I felt my phone and I pulled it out of my purse.

"911, what is your emergency?" said the operator.

"I was.... I... I was almost kidnapped," I cried into the phone.

"Miss, are you in safety?" the operator asked with concern.

"Yes, a friend saved me. We have the attacker. H-he is tied to a pole. I am at a gas station.... it's the Neon Fill," I cried.

"Thank you, Miss. The police are on the way," said the operator. "I'll stay on the line with you until they are there."

I put the phone to the side and collapsed to the ground. I put my face in my hands and cried out all I had. I mumbled out random cuss words as the tears flowed from my eyes.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up. Jake was looking down at me with his hand extended to help me up.

"Thank you," I said between breaths and tears.

He stayed silent and just stared at me. I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"Are you okay?" he asked again while checking for more injuries.

"Yeah," I said as my hand bled.

"No you're not," he said while grabbing my wrist and looking at the cut on my hand.

I stood there awkwardly as he ran over to the alley corner and rummaged around for something. He reappeared with a bottle of vodka.

I wiped away my tears and rubbed my smeared mascara as he jogged back over.

"Here," he said with the vodka.

"I don't drink," I said while looking down.

"It's not for drinking," he said as he took off his shirt to reveal his toned chest. He poured vodka on the shirt and opened my hand again.

He dabbed the shirt on hand and neck to clean the cuts, and I cringed at the stinging feeling it left on my skin.

I gazed over to Joe who was still lying unconscious on the ground, tied to the pole. I started crying again, but I didn't even realize it. Jake saved my life. I called him horrible things, and he still saved me. "Thank you," I said while looking into his deep blue eyes.

He hesitated for a second and I couldn't help but pull him into a hug. I felt his warm skin against my body, and I cried into him. I let it all out, and I didn't hold back.

His arms stayed stiff to his sides. He wasn't moving and he stayed tense, but I didn't let go. I felt him loosen up and he put an arm around me and comforted me.

The sound of sirens tore us from our embrace and we turned around to see cop cars driving up to the gas station. Two cops jumped out of the car and one held a gun to Jake's head.

"Get on the ground!" they shouted as one tackled Jake and cuffed him. The cop shoved Jake's head into the pavement and the other started to untie Joe.

"Stop!" I screamed.

They thought Jake was the kidnapper.

-A/N-

Awww! Jake saved her! How cute! But why was he hesitating to say "You're welcome?" Is he hiding something? What do you think?

○Don't forget to.....!○

♥Vote♥

☆Comment☆

◆Fan◆

♧Read 'Summer Doesn't Last Forever'♧

c: Thanks readers!