The Only Girl in the Band...[Part 19]

"Party in our tour bus!!!!!!!!" Alex shouted.

"Party! Party! Party!" Jack yelled, running after him.

We had just finished the meet and greet. There was such a long line of fans. It pleased me to see that many of the fans that came up to meet All Time Low also came up to meet our band, too. They told us that they loved our songs and thought that I was really cool for being the only girl in the band. It was great and I only hoped that they would be loyal enough fans to buy our music when the album came out.

As we drove off to our next destination, which was Seattle, we drank and laughed and joked on ATL's tour bus. We stayed up late into the night, the adrenaline of our first show pumping through us. Throughout the night, I noticed that Ian's humor was a little dry and that he was sulking a bit. I wondered what was bothering him and made a mental note to ask him later when we were alone.

At about 5 in the morning, we got off ATL's tour bus and boarded our own, which was following behind. I felt drowsy, the alcohol swishing in my stomach, the beginnings of a hangover forming in my head. I clambered into the small space that was my bunk. I groaned as I shifted this way and that. I missed my bed.

When I woke up the next day, we were in Seattle. It was about 2 in the afternoon. The bus was stopped in front of the center where we were playing. As I rose out of my bunk, I bumped my head on the bunk on top of mine, which was Caleb's. I let out a stream of curse words and someone pulled aside the curtains. I saw Camron's grinning face.

"You hit your head, too?" he asked. I peered at him through watering eyes. "That makes all of us," he said, standing up. I climbed out of my bunk, a little more carefully this time.

"God damn. There's going to be a nasty bruise on my head," I said, rubbing the spot.

"They aren't as comfortable as our beds, but we're going to have to deal with them," Camron said. I sighed and followed him to the front of the bus, where everyone else was already awake.

"I'm the last one up?" I asked, opening the door to the small bathroom that had only a toilet and a sink. We had made a rule which we got from ATL: no pooping on the bus. It would keep the bathroom from getting too messy and the bus from getting too smelly.

"Yeah, Sleeping Beauty didn't feel like waking up. We were going to send Ian in to kiss you, but then we realized he wasn't much of a prince," Liam joked. I laughed and Ian narrowed his eyes.

"Haha. Hilarious," Ian said, throwing a Cheerio at him.

"Joking, bro. Chill," Liam replied, catching the Cheerio and eating it. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After changing uncomfortably in the small space, I stepped out.

"I hate that bathroom. It's too small," I said, sitting next to Ian, who put his arm around me.

"Why don't you change out here?" Ian suggested.

"We wouldn't mind that," Liam said cockily. I kicked him under the table and the others laughed.

"Just change in the back," Caleb said.

"Yeah, but overall, it's still too small," I said. "And it doesn't have a shower. I need to take a shower," I added.

"Yeah, you do," Camron teased.

"Your face needs to take a shower," I muttered.

"Good comeback," Camron said, laughing. I rolled my eyes at him and ate my bowl of cereal.

"What if there was such thing as a bowl made of cereal?" I asked after a few moments. Caleb shook his head.

"You're so weird," he said. I widened my eyes a little.