Chapter 31: Give it to me, I'm Worth It! - Final Chapter

Note: MATURE CONTENTS AT THE END.. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Give it to me, I'm worth it

Baby, I'm worth it

Uh huh I'm worth it

Gimme gimme I'm worth it

Give it to me, I'm worth it

Baby, I'm worth it

Uh huh I'm worth it

Gimme gimme I'm worth it

(Fifth Harmony; Worth It Lyrics)

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FOLLOW AND SHARE..

~~~~~~~~

Unedited

Nicolas is in the backyard as he watch Adriana ordering some helpers he hired for them to help, even though Mikaela insisted not. He told them to go on a vacation. He asked the couple to pick one of their  luxurious beaches and they pick Maldives. 

They left two days ago, Christian flew them to Maldives and be back before Nicolai's birthday. The couple was so happy and was thankful, it's been their dream to travel or go on a vacation, free and flying in a private plane, no less.

"Moro, stop stressing yourself. I told you, let my staff deal with it." Nicolas' temper was slowly rising again and he was struggling to keep it at bay this afternoon. 

Why?

Because last night he didn't sleep. Fuck boner! Adriana was peacefully sleeping nestling in his arms with only wearing his t-shirt. Since they came back from the hospital, she always wants to wear his shirt. 

And God, it was damn hard. How in the hell he had that strength to keep his hands off her. 

She's so damn stunning and ravishing, she doesn't even know because all she cares is food and cuddling with him.. 

Damn, fucking boner! Nicolas groaned for the countless times.

This morning as they got up, Nicolas had to insist her to wear decent clothes and with bra, because he doesn't want his employees to get hard rock while working. That would be uncomfortable to go around.

"I'll be fine." She responded shortly. Then he turned to him, tearing her eyes off the men working in their backyard and curled her hands around his neck. "Baby, I'm hungry again. Can you please make me that noodles again.. please?" 

How can he say no? When her hands are curled around his neck and grinding her pelvis against his hard rock boner.

Like seriously? 

Yes, Adriana still the teaser and it's almost a month since they came back from the hospital and he only got two rounds, just yet. He thought she's still recovering, but now she looks mighty fine. No more morning sickness and she's a bouncing ball, very hyper, still tough and very challenging, sassy, but since her pregnancy, she's very sensitive too. The doctor said because she's experiencing hormonal imbalance. Nicolas was feeling damned waiting for her hormones to get normal, since almost everyday was a challenging day for him.

"After you eat your newest favorite garlic pasta, can I eat you next?" Nicolas whispered to her ears, teasing her and she giggled. He felt her body responded to the heat emanating his body. 

"Tonight, I promise." She responded huskily and Nicolas got so excited.

"Hear that my friend? Tonight is the night.."  Nicolas playfully look down on his crotch and Adriana burst into laughters.