A Short (but kinda long) Note from the Author

So here we are, at the end of the story, with you wondering (or maybe bawling, even) if there is going to be a sequel to the seemingly cliff-hanger-ish ending of this story, while I whistle innocently, trying to maintain a perfect poker face.

"Not working!" You snap.

Alright, alright. Calm yourself. Geez.

After 3 months, 3.3k reads, 578 votes and 63 followers later (all at the time of writing), we've finally reached the end of this book. The sense of accomplishment is, no doubt, overwhelming, but at the same time, there is this weird emptiness that we feel deep in our gut. It's the same feeling you feel when you finish your favorite book, when you reach the end of your favorite game, or when your favorite TV series comes to an end (HIMYM fans: Yeahhhhhhh). You feel that, as you've reached the end of the book, you'll be bidding farewell to the awesome characters in the book that you'd fell in love with, as you think you'll probably wouldn't see them in action anymore in the future.

But what if I told you, IT ISN'T OVER YET??

Sorry for the melodrama. I just had to do it. Old habits die hard.

Most of you must've guessed - as your eyes skimmed past the last line of the book, 'Mission Olympus is a go' - that there is DEFINITELY a sequel to this book. Well, I'm telling you now:

You're right. In fact, not only that there's a sequel to this book, there is even a freaking sequel to the sequel itself!

You go, "Duh, it's a freaking trilogy, Captain Obvious."

Yeah, yeah. Now for the million dollar question: When will the sequel be published?

The sequel, titled Someone's In Trouble, is currently under construction, and if my estimations are correct, I'll start publishing it on Wattpad when this book hits 500k views here.

Sounds like a huge number? Not really.

With a whopping 40 million Wattpaders who spend an approximate of 4 billion minutes every month scrolling through the stories on Wattpad, it wouldn't take long for my novel to hit 500k views. So please help me promote it; vote on it, add it to your reading list, comment on it, and tell your friends about it. Heck, you could even tell your pet goldfish about it! It just needs that amount of publicity to reach the #500kviews goal. Thanks for your help!

And yes, before I forget, Someone's In My Head is now available as an eBook on Amazon.com. Now, before you scrunch up your brows like you always do when a salesman approaches you in a mall, listen me out:

The pricing for my book on Amazon is the lowest I can set - at a mere 99 cents (USD$ 0.99)! That is basically one-third of the price of a regular Starbucks coffee! Now think of it this way: if you grabbed your grandma and your best friend to each buy a copy of my eBook on Amazon, you would've gotten me a cup of coffee! Isn't that wonderful? You're basically supporting my writing by buying me coffee so that I can go on hours of midnight sessions trying to finish up the chapters. So thank you so much! Whoever you are, I'll send you lots of virtual kisses for your undying support. Love you!

Oh, right. The link. Here you go:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015898UUE

AN ALTERNATIVE: You could also get his book for free with Kindle Unlimited, a subscription service provided by Amazon in which you can read as many books as you want for just $9.99/month.

ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE: Or, if you don't wanna pay anything and just want to read it here for free, I'm totally cool with that; after all, all I want is people to read my work! BUT (there is always a 'but), I really hope you can drop by the Amazon webpage anyway and give the book a review.

Or you could also visit its Goodreads page and give it a similar review too! :D

Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26368755

ORRRRR, if you hadn't seen it, you could check out the video trailer for the book here:

https://youtu.be/9s2bor7qRQE

AN EVEN SHORTER NOTE WITHIN A SHORT NOTE: I'm not asking for you to write me a shitass long review on Amazon (but I'll be touched if you do), but I highly doubt that Amazon accepts one-word reviews like "Great!" or even reviews that are too short like "Must Buy" or "This sucks. Don't buy", so yeah, try to write a concise review on what you felt after reading my book.

A GAZILLION THANKS!