Chapter 11

"You wanted to see me Uncle Remus?" I said wearily as I walked in.

"Yes, sit down, Ashley," He said.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked guilty, "You're going to him, aren't you?"

He chuckled, "Nothing gets past you, but yes." 

"I want to go," I said sternly.

"No I-" I cut him off.

"I want to go. Uncle Remus it's been 12 years! I want to see him," I pleaded.

"But he's very dangerous, Azkaban can do bad things to people and-" I cut him off again.

"I don't care, he's my Dad. Please just let me go with you!" I begged.

"Alright, but when I say change, change into your wolf form, got it?" He said.

"But why-" He cut me off.

"Just do it, OK?" he said sternly. 

"Got it," I said as I followed him out of his classroom.

We walked down the corridor and had to wait for the staircases to change. A little ways down the first floor corridor we ran into Fred and George.

"Hello Professor, Ashley," George acknowledged.

"Hello boys," Uncle Remus said.

"Where are you two off to?" Fred asked.

"Oh, well I was going with Uncle Remus to talk to Hagrid about some of the creatures he's taking care of." I looked at Uncle Remus, he caught on and played along. 

"Yes, she has a special connection with them and half of them only let her touch them. Its best if you boys don't come along, I would prefer to not have to tell your mother any news," He said causing fear in Fred's face and curiosity in George's.

George looked at me and I mouthed 'later' to him and he nodded subtly, "Well, we should probably be going, Hagrid is going to be expecting us soon."

"Yes, good to see you boys," Uncle Remus said, giving George the evil eye, freaking him out a little bit.

We walked out the front doors and Uncle Remus turned to me and said, "nice work."

"Thanks, I know how to trick those two, between you and me, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed," He laughed.

"I think the entire school knows that," he said.

We walked for a little bit chuckling and smiling. 

"Change," He said.

I did as I was told and turned into my wolf form and followed him. We walked up to the Whomping Willow and he immobilized it. We walked down into a passage, him leading. 

As he was walking he said in a hushed tone, "you can turn back," I changed and we walked until we were in a familiar room.

We had walked to the Shrieking Shack, I know this because in third year Fred and George scared the crap out of me there. Uncle Remus turned around and motioned for me to stay quiet.

We walked up the stairs and I heard it, that familiar raspy voice. We got to the top of the stairs and Uncle Remus told me to wait outside the door. I gave him a look of protest and he looked back sternly. I gave in.

He blasted the door open and I heard some voices then the sound of hugging I assumed it was him and Dad hugging after not seeing each other for a good 12 years. I started smiling. 

I stopped smiling when I heard Daddy say, "Remus, someone else is here, show yourself before I curse you." 

I stepped into the door way and noticed Hermione and Ron on the floor and Harry with his wand pointed at Dad. 

"Ashley?" the three of them chorused.

I looked straight at him and he noticed my unique grey eyes. He dropped his wand.

"Ashley?" he said tears forming in his eyes. 

He ran at me and grabbed me crying, "I thought you were dead," he said through muffled cries.

"Daddy," I said beginning to cry.

"Princess," he said back. He let go to look at me, "Well, I'm assuming you're full grown, let's see it."

Everyone looked confused, but I knew what to do. I changed into my wolf form and he smiled, "not quite, but you're getting there."

I changed back with a smile, then it faded.

"What?" Sirius said. 

"Daddy, he's here," I said.

"Who?" Harry asked.

"The man who killed your parents," Uncle Remus said.

"I knew it," Harry said lunging at Sirius. I jumped in between them.

"Not me Harry, Peter Pettigrew," Sirius said with disgust in his voice.

"He's dead, you killed him," Harry said.

"No Harry, he was a coward. Peter grew up with me and Remus. He's an animagus, a rat to be exact. The night he ratted out your parents, he hacked off a toe and ran off as a rat, to frame me for killing him and your parents." Sirius said.

"Peter is Scabbers, Harry," Uncle Remus said. 

"Come on out Peety," Sirius said. 

Peter transformed and tried to embrace Uncle Remus and Sirius. They pushed him away. He walked over to me and said, "Oh Ashley, how much you've grown," he stroked my face.

I pulled out my wand and put it on his throat, at the same time Dad picked his up and put it to his back, "back away from my daughter you evil slime." 

Snape burst through the door and tried to grab Sirius. Uncle Remus stunned him and we put our focus back on Peter.

He pleaded for us not to kill him and we had to practically pull him off Harry who just looked disgusted.

Me and Sirius went out through the passage first, then Harry and Hermione helping Ron with his injury caused by my dad and finally was Peter with Uncle Remus's wand to his back. Hermione and Ron were sitting at the base of the tree, Uncle Remus and Peter were standing on the side of the tree, Peter tight in Uncle Remus's grip and me Dad and Harry were facing the castle talking.

"So can we move back in?" I asked.

"Not yet, but when we do," he turned to face Harry, "do you want to move in with us?"

"Of course I do, living with my sister and my Godfather, that sound awesome," Harry said.

"Wait, how do you know I am your sister?" I asked.

"Fred told me, he told me you were going to tell me eventually, so yea," He said.

"I'm gonna kill that boy, but you're OK, with what happened," I asked looking at Dad.

"Yea, it was a mistake, no that you are a mistake or anything, and my parents were split up at the time," Harry said. 

"Good, now Harry, if you could give us some time," Sirius said.

"Absolutely," he said and turned to walk away.

Before Dad could get a word out Hermione screamed, "Harry!" We look over and see that Uncle Remus is changing into his werewolf form.

"Daddy grabs him and says, "Remus my friend, did you take your potion this evening?" 

He fully transforms, and me and Dad change into wolves and go after him. Harry tried to catch Peter who turned into a rat and ran off.  Snape ran out of the passage and starts to scold Ron and Hermione when Hermione screams. Snape turned around and Uncle Remus scratched him across the chest. Dad jumped on his back and I latched on his leg.