Walmart

He led us in then shut the door, followed by one made of glass. What followed was a row of glass doors, and after passing through all of them, we reached what seemed to be a house.

"When did you guys get time to make this underground house?" I asked.

"We had built it a long time ago," replied the man, whose name we still didn't know, "never thought we'd have to use it, though we added the glass doors recently, because of the outbreak of zombies."

"A secret lair below a home?!" Ed exclaimed, "AWESOME!"

"Anyway, what is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Sam, what about you guys?"

"Austin."

"Ellie."

"Eddie."

"Nice to meet y'all," he replied, "you can choose whichever rooms you want, I'll come for y'all in the morning." He bade us good night and went off.

"I ain't sleepy," declared Ed.

"You think I am?" Ellie and I said together.

"It would be wonderful if you two lovebirds could stop saying things together," said Ed with a sly smile.

"Shut the eff up!" I shot back.

"That's enough, guys," said Ellie, "should we go out and explore?"

"You wanna party with the zombies?" commented Ed, "Eh? Or you wanna be toast?"

"Let's just rest up for tonight," I suggested, "we're gonna need all the rest and energy we can get."

"Alright," they said and we all went to our respective rooms.

The room was pretty spacious for an underground house. It had a well made bed with a red velvet blanket on it. There was an oak bookcase with several books about genetics and other scientific stuff. There was a small table with with a chair as well as some teacups and a kettle. Then, I exited my room, and I heard Ellie and Eddie talking.

"We're staying here for tonight, right?" Ellie asked Eddie.

"Yeah," I answered for him. I was in no mood to change our plans, and I was neither in a mood to argue over them. Plus I needed a bath.

Just as I was about to go back into my room, Sam rushed towards us with fresh clothes in his hands. "Thought that y'all would like to take a bath. Here," he said, handing us sets of fresh clothes.

"Thank you, and as a matter of fact, I did," I said and went to my room.

I filled the tub with warm water and slid into it after undressing. A pleasant experience after this whole apocalypse thing.

After I putting on the fresh clothes that Sam had given me, which included a 'I'm a Potato' t-shirt and a pair of trousers, I went to Ellie's room to call her to mine. I knocked on the door and after waiting for a minute, a gorgeous figure opened the door.

"You-you look beautiful," I stammered.

Her face instantaneously turned crimson and she said, "Thank you, I guess."

We stood there for a minute in silence.. It was getting awkward. "I'll call Ed," I said and ran towards his door. I knocked on it.

"Whaaaaaat?" he growled as he opened the door. ]

"MY. ROOM. NOW." I yelled at him.

"Ay ay, captain" he said and ran straight into my rooms door. "Owwwwwww" he moaned.