Evil prank

The three of us were looking up at all the trophies that awaited their cleaning. Filch gave to each one of us a cloth to clean the dust and began whining how the detentions now days are nothing compared to the ones of his time.
"Just wait for him to leave the room." Fred whispered to me and I gave him a nod.
   It didn't take long for Filch leave us and a second after closing the door the twins tossed away the piece of clothes and Fred pulled out his wand, pointing it at a group of trophies and said "Tergeo." The spell cleaned the dust from all of them and while pointing it to another group he looked at me.
"I get it how you muggles live without magic."
"Yes, it would be torture if we had to clean all of these without it." George added and joined his brother to the cleaning marathon.
"You know it is not something horrifying to use your hands for other things beside magic." I chuckled out as I pictured them both in a world without magic.
"Why are you always so serious, Daniels?" Fred stopped cleaning the dust and turned towards me.
"Yes, why do you think we only do magic with our hands?" George followed his brother's moves and before I knew it they both came on each side of me.
"Let us prove it to you." They both said in union and before I could react I felt how George's hand gently moved my head by the chin to face him.
"You seem to have a bit of dust on your nose, love." He said while touching the tip of my nose with his thumb to clean it. I felt my heart race fast and before I knew it my face was pulled on the other side to meet Fred's eyes.
"Hello there, Daniels. Why are you blushing?" His face was inches from mine and his voice was so flirtatious that sent shivers all down my spine.
Why was I blushing? Was he for real? Him being so close to me wasn't enough of a reason for me to blush?
I quickly shook my head and took few steps backwards. They both crossed their arms and laughed at my goofiness.
"You are so fun to tease, Paige." George said with a bright smile and a wink before returning to the cleaning.
"See we can do other things with our hands." Fred added with almost the same wink and followed the actions of his brother.
We were almost done when George decided to share something with me.
"You know, Paige, me and Fred have been pulling a prank of Filch for a month."
"I thought you two do that as a hobby." I stated with a chuckle.
"True, but this time is something huge." Fred added, making rise my brow at them waiting for them to explain.
"We've been sending love letters to him and he fell for it."George started.
"And yesterday we decided to break the truth to him." Fred continued.
"But that's horrible of you two!" Even if Filch wasn't my favorite person on Earth no one deserved to be fooled in such way.
"A tat a, Daniels. For once be patient and hear us out." Fred's words made me boil up from the inside but I didn't say anything.
"We finally made our Nosebleed Nougats and we are planning to give them to Filch as a present with love." George said with an excited tone. I was almost sure that the excitement in his voice was not because of the fact that they were planing to prank Filch with them but because they finally managed to create these sweets.
"If the grumpy old man has a bit of a brain he will understand he fell for our prank." Fred laughed it out but to me it wasn't funny.
I felt pity for Filch and I wasn't going to allow them. I just had to think of something fast.
"Let me pack the candies for you." I gave them the most evil smirk I could make. "I'll put them in a heart shaped box with a ribbon."
"Brilliant, Paige." George said as he finished the last group of dusty trophies and looked at me.
Fred only pulled out the candies from his pocket and handed them to me. Not only were they planning to break the man's heart but to give the candies dirty! I was giving a big effort not to blew my cover, so I played casual and took the candies and put them in my pocket.
"Well... I will go make the box, we are only two days away from exams, so I prefer to be done with this." I waved quickly at them and took my way to the Ravenclaw's tower.