Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Original Edition: Quick Description

Summary:

Connor Jackson. These two words make every girl go crazy, screaming and begging for a chance to meet him. He's the world's most popular pop star, and has finally made it to where he can headline his own tour.  Katelyn Jackson. Nobody has ever heard of her, unless you're in the soccer business. She's a lean, mean machine on the soccer field; she knows how to get the job done. And she also happens to be the younger sister to the great Connor Jackson. So when everything seems to be falling in place for her soccer dream, it's just in time for her parents to break the news to her. She's going on tour with Connor. No matter how much she begs, cries, and pleads, her parents won't bend, and she finds herself forced to travel the United States with her pop star brother, leaving her soccer dream behind. But when she gets to meet the lead singer, Zach Matthews, of one of her brother's opening acts things don't seem so bad anymore...

This book is part of a series. This is the first book in the series, the order is as follows:

1) Along For the Ride

2) You Belong With Me

And please, if you're a rereader, don't post spoilers on the story. I wrote the entire story knowing all of the twists and turns, and you didn't see me ruining the plot for you in my Author's Notes. So for all that is good, please don't ruin my story in the comments for those who have yet to read it.

icon lock

Show your support for Rachel, and continue reading this story

by Rachel
@knightsrachel
Along For The Ride is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad r...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 78 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @knightsrachel.