Chapter 14

I walked in my room "Your not going right?" Sammy said playing with his hand honestly i dont know "No" i lied he smiled at me and i hugged him i took a shower put on skinny jeans and a tank top and jordans i grabbed Mya leach and we went for a walk.

I was walking back to the hotel i heard a car stop "Ariana" i heard someone say i turned and saw Liz i smiled "I know you Lizzy" i squealed/shouted she giggled i went in her car an hugged her Mya was on my lap "Where we gonna go" she asked "Well you got to meet Sammy my roommate" i squealed she smiled as we drove to my hotel.

I brought the key out and open the door i saw Sam watching tv "Yay we can all go to our girly-" Liz said but stopped when she saw Sam only in his underwear "Hey Sammy im back with a friend" i said he stood up and put the covers over him i laughed Liz blushed i smirked as i put Mya on the floor.

7:30 pm

I yawned while Sammy was dead asleep Liz left Sam and i were watching some Netflix i looked at the clock and thought about what Nate said i missed him but im broken hearted and pissed at him i got up my bed took a shower i put the towel around me i went on my phone.

8:30

I sighed and stood up i put on jeans and a oversized sweater i put my hair in a pony tail and grabbed my phone and room card i opened the door.

I called a uber to Nate house.

I looked at his house as big as i remember i ring the doorbell Mario his bodyguard opened "Nate invited me" i smiled he nodded and i walked in i went to the living room no one was there i saw roses on the floor a tear went down.Why did i do this?

I opened the door to my room and laid on the bed.

I woke up with a blonde boy hovering over me "Samuel" i groaned "yes baby" he said with a smirk i giggled and pushed him off me he laughed i got up and brushed my hair and teeth i put on a sundress and shaved and put on black wedges "We are going aparment shoppinng for real today" i said Sammy groaned i laughed and he took a shower.