Jihoon x Members; Part 1

You guys requested more ships, so I decided to somehow combine them all in a sort of short story 😁

(Some of the parts will contain sexual content, just to let you know. This * will be my warning when a part will get smuty. Fluffy parts will not have warnings)

*on knees* don't hate me for this!🙏🏻
-

Jihoon woke up to the sound of his alarm clock and pulled the covers off his body.

Today, Seventeen's schedule would be empty, and all Woozi wanted for the moment was breakfast.

He was proud of the new album, and all the fans had said it was a success. Jihoon was glad that they loved it so much, and he often had this odd tingly feeling after being flattered. But today, he felt a different tingly feeling; the kind you get when you feel the day will be off.

Despite the weird sensation, Jihoon ignored it and got up to go to the bathroom.

He was shocked when he looked in the mirror, but then realized that his hair had been dyed a bright pink. It was going to take some time to get used to it.

Compared to other days when he got up and looked downright grumpy, he actually looked pleasant for once.

Today was certainly...odd.

Once again, he shrugged it off, going to take care of his business with the toilet. The sound of water hitting the floor filled the small bathroom as another member was taking a shower to Jihoon's left. The foggy glass was what separated the two, and it was also what kept Jihoon from recognizing the boy.

Woozi finished up and washed his hands, then his teeth, and, finally, his face.

"Jihoon-ah?" The mysterious member called out from behind the glass. The harsh water muffled his voice, but the producer still recognized who it was.

"Yeah?" He responded, waiting for Jeonghan to say something in return.

"I just thought it was you. Your hair is so bright now."

"Had he been looking at me?" Woozi thought. "While I was...peeing?!"

"Oh," Was all he could say, and he left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

He came face to face -or, rather, face to chest- with someone, and Jihoon looked up.

"Morning, hyung," Mingyu smiled down on him brightly. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes."

He's never asked that before.

"Good!" Mingyu grinned and patted Jihoon's soft hair,"Excuse me."

The shorter boy moved out of the way, and Mingyu walked into the steamy bathroom.

Jihoon made his way to the kitchen. He was expecting that the others would be eating cereal, but no. No one was eating; they were just in the living room, sitting on the couch watching Adventure Time.

"Good morning, Jihoonie," Seungcheol cheered, looking up from the big flat screen to smile at Woozi.

A new nickname too? What's going on here?

"Morning," he greeted back, opening the refrigerator door.

"Oh, no need for that," the leader stood up and walked up to Jihoon, and closed the door. "We're going IHOP in a little bit. You should get ready."

Jihoon nodded and went back to his room.

Seungcheol's smile glued itself to the inside of his brain, and he felt that odd sensation from earlier.