Chapter#34

Mahnoor's POV:

"Give me your phone." He stretched out his hand to me. I immediately gave it to him, didn't want to be the victim of his anger.

We got home late from Natasha's house that night and yesterday he left for work early morning and came back after midnight. I happened to be awake when he came back. Wearing a jet black tuxedo, his eyes were red from lack of sleep and he looked so exhausted. Without saying a word, he changed into nightclothes and went to sleep.

Later that night when I woke up to pray Fajr, his mobile rang. At first, he puts it on silent but when the vibration didn't stop, he threw his phone to the wall with full force and went back to sleep.

And the phone didn't vibrate after that...

"And buy a new handphone for me. I want them all in one hour." I looked at his frowning face.

Why is he so angry...?

"What?" He barked and I quickly shook my head.

"Bring our lunch here. I am not going down."

"Our? I already had lunch."

"Would it kill you if you wait for me a bit?" He said, leaving the room.

What's wrong with him...?

~*~

Moosa's POV:

"Shouldn't you be going home and resting? It's already past midnight." I said in annoyance.

"What's up with you? Did you have a fight with Mahnoor or something like that?" Ahad asked, raising his brows.

"Oh no! He would never fight with Bhabi. Besides, their relationship is going very smooth these days." Yawar said playing some game on his phone.

I hate it when he does that!

"Ahan! That's good."

"But he doesn't spend much time with her nor is he taking her to honeymoon." He sighed.

"Yawar, do you think I have time for this?" I frowned.

"Whatever! But you can at least take her out for dinners and or for movies." Yawar suggested.

"I don't think a movie will be a good idea. Moosa cannot tolerate Lion King and Harry Potter type movies." Ahad chuckled.

"What?" Yawar asked and both him and I looked at Ahad expectantly.

"Her favourite movies are Lion King and Harry Potter."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Kanwal told me once when I was making fun of her for watching Peter Pan... Both of them have weird choices of movies." Said Ahad.

"Your wives are total opposites of you guys." Yawar said, looking at me and Ahad.

Yes! She is the total opposite of me!

"Oh! I totally forgot MB. Bhabi made Biryani tonight, which turned out to be a failure and she hid it in the refrigerator. She was disheartened and didn't eat properly during dinner. So, please check on her." Yawar told me.

I didn't waste a single moment and rushed to our room. She wasn't there, I came back downstairs when I heard her talking to someone about something family-related. I immediately walked in to stop her. No one here is allowed to inquire about other's family or background except for me, Ahad and Yawar. As soon as she saw me, her face went pale and she stopped in the middle of her question.