Chapter 1

Dipper's pov

I'm sitting on a stool in the gift shop with my head bowed as my Gruncles yell at me.

"How could you think it was a good idea! You could have gotten hurt, taken, or even killed! You shouldn't even be outside when it's so close to your heat!"

I flinch and look at Gruncle Ford who is still yelling. It's not my fault I was born an omega when my twin was an beta. I just want to explore the woods with out my family worrying weather or not their little omega is home and safe.

"Did you ever think about what would happen to you? No you didn't! Now you're covered in cuts and bruises! You're not as strong as your sister, we need to keep you safe! When will you get that through your head?"

That's when I snap.

"DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE BORN AN OMEGA? THAT I ASKED TO BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS? NO! ALL I WANT IS TO BE TREATED NORMAL, NOT LIKE A PRECIOUS DOLL THAT MIGHT BREAK!"

I'm standing on the stool now glaring at my Gruncles. I'm trying to catch my breath when I feel a familiar tingle. 'Great just great.'

"Now if you two don't mind I'm going to my room."

I jump off the stool and storm upstairs. I slam my door close and lock the multitude of locks. I throw myself on the bed and look around the room.
When Mabel and I presented at the age of 16 everybody was so excited. "Congratulations Mabel on your status of beta. Now we just need to wait for Dipper." We were all excited until my first heat happened labeling me as an omega. Everything changed that day. I was no longer aloud outside without a trusted escort, my room was separated from Mabel's so my heats would be in private. The locks were added when a tourist got a whiff of my heat when I was 17 and tried to mate me.
I now just lay on my bed waiting for my heat to start. My eyes open when I feel my body heat up. I roll to my stomach and curl up. 'This is going to be a long heat. I can just feel it.'