Ch.6

In Auradon Prep
That night, Mal, Ash, Evie, and Lena set out for Jay, Stefan, Carlos, and Rock's room to plot the wand heist.

With its wide-screen TV and wood-paneled walls, dark plaid curtains, and high ceilings, Jay, Stefan, Carlos, and Rock's room was a sumptuous blend of old money and state-of-the-art technology, which typified Auradon. Carlos and Rick faced the wide-screen TV, playing a fun simulation video game with nunchakus while Mal, Ash, Evie, and Lena walked over to Jay and Stefan.

Jay pulled French fries from his pocket.

Lena said "Jay, what are you doing?"

Jay said "It's called stealing," while tossing the fries onto his bed to join the assortment of other items he and Stefan stolen from the school already, which included a few gold rings, tokens, coin purses, a watch, and a half-eaten pizza.

Jay said "Oh! And this is you" as he told out a gold bracelet with a snake charm and a heart that says 'J+L'

Lena gasped silently and said "Jay, it's beautiful."

Jay put it on Lena's wrist and looked down looking at it.

Lena asked "What's the point of stealing for you two?"

Stefan said "Well, it's like buying whatever we want, except it's free," as he pulled a laptop from his jacket.

Mal cutted in and said "Okay. So you could do that. Or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world," while putting out a wide smile.

Evie told her, "You sound just like your mom!"

Mal said to Evie, "Thank you!"

Jay said "You do it your way and we'll do ours,"

Carlos shouted at his virtual foes in the video game, "Die, suckers!" Rick said "Jay, Stefan, come check this thing out!" as he handed over the nunchakus.

Jay and Stefan took them and stepped in front of the TV. Their biceps bulged as they swung the weapons. Carlos and Rick watched them, laughing and whooping as Kay and Stefan fought off the animated attackers.

Ash said "Guys! Do Mal and I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

Stefan said as he swung, "Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah, Magic wand, blah, blah, blah."

Evie and Lena laughed at him.

Ash said "This is our one chance to prove ourselves to your parents and my uncle."

Evie and Lena stopped laughing and faced Ash and Mal.

Mal said "To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel."

Jay, Stefan, Carlos, and Rick stared them, too. They both had their attention.

Mal asked them, "Yeah?"

Their friends nodded solemnly.

Mal said "Evie, mirror me,"

Mal, Ash, Evie, and Lena sat at the table as Jay, Stefan, Carlos, and Rick gathered around them.

Evie lifted her mirror and said "Mirror, mirror, on the... in the hand. Where is Fairy Godmother's wand"---- she searched for a rhyming word-----"stand?"

In the mirror, there was an extreme close-up of the sparkling wand.

Evie said "There it is!"