Fifty-Four

"What do you mean?" Jin asked. She mentally kicked herself,

"It's so simple. We just need to get rid of Rapmon's dad somehow. We don't need to beat him. Just get rid of him." She grumbled. How could she be so stupid to overlook that?

"How? Kill him?" Rapmon scoffed.

"No...get him to stop caring." Suga said slowly.

"If you act like you don't care what happens to us, then your dad won't bother." She explained quickly.

"How do I do that?" Rapmon eyed her. She opened her mouth to speak, but Suga beat her to it.

"Give us up."

"Isn't that what we're trying to stop?" Jin asked confused.

"Rapmon's dad doesn't actually want you guys. If he gets you without Rapmon putting up a fight, he won't want you." She explained excited.

"If there's no resistance, then what's the point? Rapmon's dad just wants to hurt Rapmon, if Rapmon doesn't get hurt, then it was all for nothing. He won't want us." Suga smiled triumphantly. Rapmon looked at them thoughtfully,

"And what if he decides to keep you?"

"Then...we'll be inside. We can rip them up, inside out." She solved the problem quickly.

"And we'd be closer to your dad." Suga murmured.

"And we can kill him." Jin had a slight smile on his face. Suga looked at him sternly, and Jin looked away ashamed.

"If it comes to that, I'm killing my father." Rapmon growled.

"He's your dad. It's your decision." She shrugged. Rapmon nodded.

"We have to do it soon."

"They'll notice the three that are missing." Jin whispered, his voice shook.

"Jin?" Misook appeared in the doorway groggily. Jin jumped up and rushed over to her. She wrapped her arms around him and fell asleep on his shoulder. He forgot about them and carried her back into the bedroom. Rapmon turned back to them,

"Finally."

"What?" She spat.

"I'm not talking to you." Rapmon sneered. She looked away haughtily and ignored him.

"Suga, I need you to stay with Jin. Don't leave his side. He's not...well. Last time you were the only one that got him out. We fixed him together, we need to do it again okay?" Rapmon looked at Suga seriously.

"Yeah I know." Suga nodded.

"And don't just leave again. You see what happened. We got f**ked over. What ever this b***h says, you can't leave us okay?" Rapmon growled. She clenched her fists and tried not to yell at him. Suga nodded stiffly and Rapmon left.

"He's such a dick!" She yelled. Suga wrapped his arms around her,

"He's just mad. He'll get over it." Suga assured her.

"Yeah whatever."

She grumbled some more and kissed Suga. He smiled and pushed her off.

"Not you too." She pouted. He laughed and kissed her quickly.

"I'll be right back." She crossed her legs and waited for him impatiently.

"Close your eyes!" He yelled. She sighed and obeyed. She heard him walked behind her and lean down. His fingers fumbled with something behind her neck and something cold settled down on her collar.

"What's your lucky number?" He whispered, his breath brushing her ear.

"Seven." She murmured.

"Perfect." She could feel his smile, "Open your eyes." He whispered excitedly. She opened then and looked at the necklace. It was a delicate gold necklace with a thin chain and a little pendant. The pendant was a tiny, twisting tree with seven branches and seven roots. The branches and the roots were elegant and the tiny little leaves were so dainty. She smiled, this was just like him,

"I love it." She chuckled. He hugged her neck and rested his head on her shoulder.

"It was my mom's. Her lucky number was seven too. She wore it all the time. She didn't wear it the day she had the accident. I think that's why she died. I want you to have it, to protect you. I know it's silly but, I just want you to be safe. And I hate to say it, but I like it better on you than on my mom. Sorry mom." He mumbled. She laughed,

"I don't think it's silly. I think it's beautiful. I don't think I love you is enough." She never believed in superstitious stuff, but he had given her something of his mother's. That was incredibly special. She was so happy he wanted her to have it.

Words weren't enough.