Slut.

Gerard made his way downstairs, tears dried and eyeliner fixed. He was thankful Mikey had been there, even if at first he had just wanted to be alone with his thoughts. He gave a slight wave, taking a seat on the larger of the two couches as Mikey and Pete were occupying the arm chair. They smiled as he sat down, Pete pressing start on the movie.

There wasn't much said after that, just the occasional comment on the film. Gerard preferred it that way- not having to really have social interaction but still be around other people. He sighed in content, allowing his mind to wander yet again.

What if people were worse than they were yesterday? What if he couldn't go back? What if he got in trouble with the administrators? What if-

"Gerard?" Mikey's voice suddenly pulled him from his thoughts, "you good?"

"Y-yeah... Just thinking." Gerard glanced over to his brother, smiling slightly as he noticed him and Pete's intertwined fingers. Mikey nodded, accepting his response as he turned back toward the tv.

Gerard focused on the movie, pushing all of those thoughts out of his head. Tomorrow would be better- he was sure of it.

---

Gerard woke the next morning, ready to face whatever the day had to throw at him.

He stood up to stretch before grabbing a random black shirt from his closet and a pair of grey skinny jeans. Sadly, however, the jeans were only 42 shades of grey. He made his way to the bathroom, quickly brushing his teeth and hair before running a straightener through it. He ringed his eyes in black before pulling in his shirt and jeans, smiling as he found his shirt adorned withy the 'Fiend Skull', also known as the misfits skull. He stuffed his feet into his nearby combat boots and headed back to his room to wait for Mikey.

After twenty or so minutes, Mikey, complete with bags under his eyes, trudged into his brothers room so they could be on their way to hell. I mean school. No I don't.

"Pete spent the night," Mikey yawned, motioning to the emo mess stood in the doorway, looking equally as tired as the boy he had stayed over with.

"Fine. You guys ready to go?" Gerard asked, standing and making his way to the door.

"You bet..." Pete responded, sleep evident in his voice.

The three waved to Mrs Way as they headed to Gerard's car. Gerard shut the door behind them, locking it before heading to start the car. He got in, cursing the school systems for making him drive to school while it was still dark out.

"Hey Gerard?" Pete asked tentatively.

"Hm?"

"Have you really had sex with thirty-seven people?"

Gerard lurched forward as he accidentally stopped the car too fast, "what?!" He all but shrieked.

"I've heard a few people say that, it didn't seem like you, though, so I figured I ask?" Pete responded cooly, waiting for Gerard to answer his obviously important question.

"No Pete. I have not slept with thirty-seven people." Gerard replied irritatedly.

"Oh, well Jessica said that-"

"I don't fucking care what Jessica said, alright? That's not true, and I'd appreciate it if we could stop talking about it now." He snapped, suddenly feeling guilty as he saw Pete recoil in the back seat.

"Fine. Sorry I asked. Just so you know, I've talked to three girls in the past two days that claimed to have slept with you, and four guys in the past day, so I'd watch your back. Especially if they're lying." Pete was rather nonchalant, not seeming to care about the pale boy who was now even paler yet.

"F-fuck..." Gerard exclaimed, pulling into a parking space. He was a virgin, why would so many people create lies about fucking him? Was that really even something to be proud of? He was a nobody... An ugly, pathetic, nobody.

---

Gerard was in fourth period, just wishing the day would already end. He had received dirty looks from ninety percent of the people he passed in the hallway, and three random texts all saying similar things like 'fucking slut' '37? how many stds do u have????', and Gerard's personal favorite 'god hates u. u fucking fagat slut. ur goin to hell lol'.

As the day progressed, Gerard heard more and more nasty rumors that had been circulating- but still the most prominent was him having a body count of 37. It took all he had to make it through the day, and even more to make it through without punching someone in the face. When the last bell finally rung, he ran from the building, wanting nothing more than to be left alone. He wasn't upset anymore, well, he was, but that was nothing compared the anger he felt.

People, people he knew had started all of these ridiculous rumors- it wasn't even just Bert anymore. It was everyone...

***

Chapta 6

Yay.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback- really makes me want to write more :D

I love you all

Merci pour le Venin...