Chapter 14 | Back to School...

why llama!!! Why goat!!!??

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Aphmau's POV

"APH..!!!!"

I wake up to see Kawaii~Chan and cotton with worried faces. I look at Kawaii~Chan, who looked like she was about to cry. Kawaii~Chan hugged me and said, "OH APHMAU~SENPAI!!! YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!!" i giggle and look at cotton.

"Me and Kawaii~Chan woke up and heard some crying coming from you. We heard you say stuff like 'what did i do?' And 'Leave me alone'....Are you okay....?" I gasped and remembered what happened in my dream.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Everyone hated me. Everyone was throwing rocks at me. Including Garroth.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I sit up and give a nervous smile.

"N-no im perfectly fine.."

"Are you sure?"

"Im fine.....had a bad dream, thats all.." it didnt feel like a dream...

"I-if Aphmau~Senpai says so...Kawaii~Chan and Cotton~Chan forgot their school clothes at home, so kawaii~Chan and Cotton~Chan will get dressed, eat, and go to school while Kawaii~Chan and Cotton~Chan are at it." I give a slight smile.

"Kay, i'll see you at school!" I hold my smile until Kawaii~Chan and Cotton get out of the room. Then i gave a sigh of relief. I got out of bed and go in my balcony....or out? Whatever.. I look out my balcony and see a bunch of kids walking to school. I jump up and sit on the rail of my balcony. I then remembered what happened in my dream
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I was sitting on the rail of our old balcony,in our old house, in our old village. Suddenly i started to fall i was crying and thinking of what i would do if i was dead. Just then, someone caught me.

"Who are you?"

"Aph, its me..."

=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I felt a tear shed and run down my cheek.

"Who was that person?" I wiped my tear and got back inside. I got ready for school as ready as i could. I looked in the mirror, brushed my hair, put on my backwards hat, my gloves, and looked at the time.

"I'll be late..." i took my jacket and ties it around my waist. I went downstairs to find no one home.

"They must be at work already.." I put on my boots, put a granola bar in my mouth and ran outside. I was running as fast as i could. I got to school and saw the kids already going to their 1st period. I got to my locker, took my books, and a pack if gum, which i was supposed to be saving for Gym. I ran to my first period. Science, with Polly. I opened the door. All heads immedialty looked at me.

"You're late." I sat on my seat and put my head down, and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever.." Polly put her hand on my desk,

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse?"

"I'm FINE...not that you would care.."
Polly tilted her head and continued with attendance,

"Jessica Aph--" just then we got interrupted by some jerk at the door
I turned around like everyone else, to see the "jerk" was Garroth...? I blush and immediatly put my head back down.

Garroth's POV

I opened the door and about 29 heads turned to me. Except one girl who had her head down. Wonder whats her problem? I guess i was interrupting something. I turn to the blonde teacher.

"I-I'm sorry...am i interrupting something...?" The teacher rolled her eyes.

"Noooo not at all.." sarcastim much?

"M-my name is Garroth.." I held my hand out for her to shake. The teacher lifted an eyebrow, and shook my hand.
"Mrs. Polly, but...you can call me Polly. Are you new?" I nod.

"Ugh...another one.." i tilted my head in confusion.

"Alright sit next to Aphmau." Aphmau... I look around. "Where is she??" Polly sighs.

"Aphmau, pick your head up." All of a sudden a child like voice came out of no where,

"No!"

"Aph..."

"UGH!!" The girl who had her head down--now had her head up.

"Turn around.." The girl turned around.. Aph.. i blushed harder than ever, she did too.

"There. Happy??"

"Yes. You can go back to moaning and mumbling to yourself." Aph smiled,

"Thank you." Then she put her head down, and started moaning, loudly. Everyone in the room started laughing. I think even Polly laughed. Polly then looked at me.

"Well? What are you doing, Romeo? GO!!" Romeo?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Welp, i hope you liked this chapter.. took yesterday AND today to write..heh...ill die now...my fingers hurt..........Mommy......

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

KittieClicks <3

NOW LLAMA AND GOAT R SNUGGLING!!!!!

WHY ME?!?!?