friday pt.2

*Piper's POV*

"Let's go to a room"

I'm drunk. What am I doing. Am I actually doing this?! I can't. As I'm thinking this through we are walking to a room. We find a big room with a descent sized bed. We walk in and she closes the door. "Alex..." She starts kissing me again. I feel her licking my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I tease her a bit and denied her begging but she starts to moan into my mouth. God she's so sexy. I finally give in and her tongue starts to explore the depths of my mouth. I lightly moan and I feel her smile into the kiss. She starts kissing my neck. "Alex....oh god alex.." I can't do this. I have to tell her. "Al, I ... Jesus... I can't " she gently pushes me against the wall. She push her knee in between my legs. "You can't what babe..." I start to moan. I can't help it anymore. I pull her to my lips. She pulls my dress up. "Oh alex.... I don't think....". Her hands reach my breasts. She starts to massage them. God this feels so good. "Tell me to stop then." She says as she places her knee in between my legs again. I feel the heat in between my legs. Its too late. The only think I can't do now... is stop. "Do you want me to stop... " "god no. Don't stop" with that, I take my dress off.

*Alex's POV*

"God no. Don't stop" she takes her dress off. I kiss her then make my way down her neck. I suck on her pulse point a bit, making sure not to leave a mark. I kiss downwards again. I take her bra off and take her nipples into my mouth and suck on them. I hear her moan.. loudly. I return to her lips and kiss them once more before I whisper into her ear, "you're so loud, and I haven't even started yet." With that I make my way down kissing her neck, chest, breast, and stomach. I stop as I reach her lower stomach and look up to her. She nods. I stand up and I lift her up as she wraps her legs around my waist. I take her to the bed and lay her down. I kiss her passionately once more as I slide my hand in her underwear. I feel her, wet. I pull away from the kiss, " mmmmm your so wet." She blushed. "Don't blush. It ok. If it makes you feel any better, I'm probably just as wet as you are" I kiss her again and start to rub her clit in a circular motion. "Dear ..... God.." I hear her say as pulls away from the kiss. She starts to pull my shirt off. I take it off and continue what I started. She starts to suck on my pulse point. I moan. She laughs and continues. I start to slide on finger into her. "jesus . Fuck me" "I'm not jesus, kid. I'm alex" I laugh as I start to go in and out of her at a slow pace. She arches her back. I place a second finger and her moaning gets louder. I feel her ride my fingers after a while. I start moving them faster. "Don't stop alex... Please don't stop.." I continue to go faster...and faster...and faster. My fingers reach her g-spot. "I think I'm gonna cum!" I feel her walls tighten against my fingers.
"I'm Cumming ... I'm cumming alex!" Her legs start to shake as she reaches her climax. I take my fingers out and kiss her again.

*Piper's pov*

"That was amazing al." "I know."
I did it. I'm not a virgin anymore..... Alex vause took my virginity. But I didn't regret it. We lay there in silence. I have my arms wrapped around her waist. My head nuzzled into her neck. I could stay like this forever. " Piper, I love you." And there it was. The three words I've been waiting to hear. "I love you too." I smile and she kisses me. It was a long and passionate kiss. *knock knock* "was that the door?" I ask as we stop kissing. "Shit my clothes." I say as I grab a blanket covering myself. The door flings open and in come the two people I'd never imagine would be together.

*sorry if this sucked. It was my first "smut" or whatever. I'm no good at these. Anyways sorry that its short. I had nothing."