The Burrow

In few hours we were all on our feet. Mr. Weasley found a portkey. He told me he spoke with Amos Diggory and assured him I was with them and safe, so I could go with them.

  My second travel with a portkey was just as horrible as the first one. We landed on a hill from which we could see a very strange wooden house. I suppose the house was held by some kind of magic, since it was against all architecture laws. It had a small yard at the front of the house, a garage and a chicken coop. At the main entrance stood a short, plump, kindly-looking woman who I assume was Mrs. Weasley. She was holding the morning newspaper and when we were near the house she ran to us. She embraced the twins and everyone looked surprised by it, while I was surprised why they were. The woman was too worried to notice that I was even there, so I decided to leave the introductions for later.

"Mrs. Weasley, can you give us floo powder, I promised Paige to go at her house and help her with her luggage." Hermione said as we entered the house.

I suppose she knew that if she didn't ask now, she wouldn't have the time later, because probably they will start talking about what happened last night. That, of course, brought Mrs. Weasley attention to me.

"So you, dearie, are Paige." She said with a warm smile before embracing me. "My son spoke about you." She pointed at my face teasingly poking my nose, while the smile never left her face. I didn't know what exactly to say, or how to react, so I decided to go with the mainstream way.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Weasley."

"Call me Molly." She turned around and went to the kitchen for a moment. "There you go dearies." She said handing us a jar with floo powder.

  I told Hermione the address and in a brief moment we were at home. My mum dropped her coffee mug on the floor.

"Sorry, mum. Didn't mean to scare you." I hugged her tight and explained shortly what happened and that I will be safe at the Burrow, so she agreed to let me go there.

 It took her only five minutes to fall in love with Hermione and her personality. Sadly, she couldn't meet my father, because he was at work. What was even more sad was the fact that I won't be able to tell him goodbye.

Mum made us some breakfast and we spoke about the upcoming year. She brought the subject about Cedric and that he was a handsome looking young man, but I quickly told her there is nothing going on between us, and that he bought me the scarf as a friendly present. When we were done with the breakfast me and Hermione got up to my room.

"Do you really, believe he gave it to you out of friendly feelings?" Hermione asked the moment she closed the door of my room.

  At the moment I wondered how she had the strength to talk about such things, all I was thinking was how to not fall asleep. I opened my wardrobe and pulled my clothes out.

"Paige!" She called out, amused by the fact I pretended I didn't hear her.

"Yes, I am. He bought presents for all of his friends." I said as I started placing the clothes in my luggage.

"What about the moment he pulled you off the ground, when we arrived yesterday?" I knew she was going to bring that up and I honestly had no idea what to think of it.

"I don't know, Hermione." I took a deep breath while fixing my belonging. "He is too much of a gentleman. I guess that's why."

For the rest of the packing we didn't bring the subject back. And when we were finally done, we went downstairs where my mum was waiting.

We said our goodbyes and walked to the fireplace.

"Alright, you go first, I'll follow after." I said and looked at Hermione who gave me a nod and reached out her hand at me.

"I'll get the luggage with me, don't worry."

"No, I need powder, silly." Hearing her say that my eyes widened.

"I thought you took it." And with that, the next moment we freaked out.

"They will get worried, or what if they forget we left, with all that is going on around them now I won't be surprised." Hermione was playing with her hair and thinking out loud, which wasn't really helping me calm down and think of a plan.

" I guess we will have to send them a latter by my owl." I suggested. "They will receive it in three days probably."

She agreed and in few minutes I sent my owl to deliver the letter at the Burrow.

 Soon my mum said she's going out to meet up with my aunt, so now it was only me and Hermione at home. I told her that we should go up and sleep, and with the speed for light her agreement followed.

 I woke up by a loud thud that came from downstairs. Looking at the clock I saw that not even 2 hours had passed since we went to bed. I turned around to see the sleeping face of Hermione on the pillow next to mine, so I sneaked out of my room without a noise.

  Quietly, I took down the stairs and when I heard male voices coming from the kitchen, I grabbed the umbrella from the wall.

"Remarkable, look at that." One of them whispered.

I walked thru the open door of the living room which was connected with the kitchen. I placed my back to the wall and held still the umbrella. Why does that remind me of a situation from last year?

"Dad, we don't have time for that, let's go get the girls and return home." I heard George say and instantly my panic vanished. I let out the breath I was holding and walked in the kitchen. What I did not expect was the twins to scream like little girls from the fact that they didn't not expect me. I couldn't help but laugh at them, gladly their father joined with me.

Hermione walked inside the kitchen too in few seconds, since she probably woke up from their screams.

"Fred, George go get Paige's luggage and let's go." Mr. Weasley ordered to the twins while looking around the kitchen.

"Why must we both go?"George whined and Arthur told Fred to go.

"Lead the way, Daniels." Fred said in a flirtatious way to which I rolled my eyes, but did as he said.