The Second Chance

Kakashi brought Yuki into a private room before letting her in with the prisoner. They stood staring at each other, both knowing it was time to work, but neither ready to move on from all they were feeling for each other. Kakashi cleared his throat trying to focus.

"We'll do this the same as last time. I'll be with you and I want you to ask the same questions. We need to find out what is going on, they are playing a game with us and it's getting out of hand." The anger rose in his tone by the end of it all

"Understood." Yuki began to ready herself as they walked to the room the intruder was being held in.

Kakashi looked to Yuki, as she nodded he opened the door and she walked in. Kakashi stayed to the corner and waited for Yuki to begin.

"Are you here to question me?" The man shouted at Yuki, but she didn't answer

"Well you'll get nothing from me." Again Yuki said nothing as she stood unmoving staring at the man.

He was becoming nervous, he was moving as best he could in his restraints as he watched Yuki. She stayed perfectly still, not moving not saying a word.

A new strategy, Kakashi thought smiling, it seems affective.

"If you think this will work it won't" The man tried for a nervous laugh, but it didn't work. Yuki still stared as the man really began to struggle. Fear was evident at this point, but Yuki wasn't through with him yet.

She stepped forward, close enough to grab the man and begin reading him, but still she remained silent.

"You'll get nothing. This village is doomed" Yuki didn't moved, but began to fire lightning. The man's eyes grew wide.

"Will you say some..." That was when Yuki grabbed the back of his head and hit him hard with her genjutsu. I'm not holding back this time, I will find the answers!

Kakashi flinched as he felt Yuki's chakra change with her genjutsu. It was so strong, he could feel her taking the man's chankra as she worked. The lightning around her was much bigger this time and the purple of her eyes was so intense. He could tell she wasn't giving up without answers.

"Wolf" She called as he moved quickly to her side

"The camp is much farther away than you think. There are so many, they are planning an attack in a months' time. They will hit with all they have. These intruders are meant to be captured so they can distract from the bigger picture. They plan to send one every night while they ready their forces. They want to see how the ANBU work and what lengths they will go to capture these intruders. They work under no village, no banner is attached to them and no one knows of them. Each member is a rogue from a different area."

Kakashi stood stunned at all the information Yuki had brought forth. He sensed her chakra, it had barely moved as she kept taking from the man.

"What more do you need?" Her tone was stern as she continued to look into the man, waiting for direction.

"I'll need the direct location of the camp, a solid number of how many there are, and when they will be at their weakest." Kakashi felt as Yuki turned back into reading. She's so powerful.

"I have it all. They will be at their weakest two nights from now and will stay that way for three weeks. Some will be gone to recruit, bringing their numbers down as well as their defenses. The last week will be training, which they still will not be at full capacity. That gives you time to prepare an attack before they hit the village."

"Then we're done here." Kakashi said as Yuki released the man.

He folded over, almost drained of chakra. Two ANBU rushed in to carry him away. As they exited the Hokage entered.

"Amazing job Yuki!" He exclaimed standing in front of them

"Thank you Hokage-sama" Yuki bowed

"We must gather all we can and begin our planning." The Hokage said to Wolf

"I will bring them to our meeting room."

"Yuki must be present as well, she knows the location." They both nodded as the Hokage left, closing the door behind him

"Yuki we were amazing" Wolf turned to Yuki, knowing he couldn't hold her with the viewing window in the room

"Thank you, I'm happy I could help" She said with a held back smile

"Was that a new technique?" Wolf asked as they walked to the door

"No, my father used it very often. I guess I must have forgotten about it since I've been so nervous, it always worked for him" She said with a laugh

"I am going to gather everyone I can find. I'll take you to the room we will be meeting in before I go."

They rounded several corners and went up many stairs in the process of finding the meeting room. Kakashi opened the door to see no one inside. This being the most secure room in the headquarters was all Kakashi needed to grab ahold of Yuki. She giggled softly as he picked her up off the ground, holding her tightly.

"What was it like feeling my chakra?" Yuki asked once back on the ground

"It was an intense rush of energy. I could feel every change you made." Yuki smiled and looked away quickly "What is it?"

"I could feel you too." She said looking from the floor to the mask

"What do you mean?" Kakashi was startled by the statement

"Your worry for me, your happiness at my success, I could feel all of it. It must be the combination of our chakra together." She was almost scared to say it in case Wolf found it intrusive.

"Well I guess I'll have to be more guarded with my emotions then." He said with a laugh as he touched her lips.

"I guess you will" Yuki leaned into him with a smile

Kakashi exited the room, leaving Yuki alone to wait for the rest to join her. She didn't mind, she had enough to think about.