(Thomas Sangster) Imagine 2

"Y/n wake up." You hear faint voice say over and over again , getting louder and more clearer than the last. Your eyes slowly drifted open and you feel yourself being lightly shaken awake.

"What?" you groan irritably. Today was the only day that you didn't have to get up at six a.m.

"Honey Thomas and Makalia are here." You recognize the voice now, which is your mum.

"Ugh. Why are they here so early?"You growl and pull the blankets above your head childishly.

"It's ten a.m "

"My point exactly."

"Just hurry up. There waiting."

"Ugh...fine"

You mum shuts the door leaving you alone once again. You usually be excited to see Thomas which you are. You guys were best friends since like forever and a day but since his acting career started you never hung out anymore. But the past week he's been talking none stop about his new girlfriend that he got when he went to america and how wonderful she is. Trust me it gets annoying.

You put on some sweats and shoved you phone in you pocket as you trudged down the stairs, taking your sweet time. You walk through the hallway and into the kitchen when three figures came into focus.

"Y/n!" you hear some one shout and practically try to strangle you with a hug. Its non other than Thomas.

"Hi Thomas " you say and hug back but pulled away soon after because makalia was throwing you dirty looks.

"Hi makalia .Thomas has told me pretty much everything about you."you say acknowledging her presence.

"That's normal. I'm his girlfriend after all. He's probably told you how amazing I am."She says grabbing a hold of Thomas's arm.

"Actually, yes." you say in a matter of fact tone. She pulled Thomas closer to her as if she had no sense of personal space.

"Speaking of which babe,"She continued."How about taking me to a fancy dinner tonight since it's my first day in the U.K .?"

"Uh sure. You wanna come Y/n?"

Suddenly makalia's cheesy smile turn into a scowl and glared at you as if she was going to kill you if you spent anytime with Thomas.

"Uh<, no it's fine. I have to finish a movie marathon I didn't finish last night."

"Oh wow I haven't had one of those in ages! Which movie series?"

"Lord of the rings. Yeah we should have one sometime."

"Yeah tha-"

"Or you could take me on a romantic date to the skating rink."makalia rudely butted in."

"Yeah I guess."he mumbled.

"Well we have to go or we'll be late for our movie, bye." makalia said and pulled Thomas out of the apartment as he squeezed out a goodbye.

You let out a sigh almost thankful they both were gone.

****ONE AND A HALF WEEKS LATER****

You have heard nothing from Thomas.No phone call, text messages, email, Facebook notifications, nothing... And of course at three a.m your phone buzzes saying you have a new message. You pick up you phone still half asleep.

- Me and makalia are going to the carnival on Sunday. If you wanna come than i'll pick you up at noon.

-Okay cool. see you then.

You text back. You couldn't help but to feel happy inside. You were finally going to spend time with Thomas, even if it was with makalia.

You know your probably not going to get back to sleep now but you had to try. Your last competition for band was tomorrow morning all the way till two. You pick up your phone and leave one last message.

- You coming to my competition?

He responded almost immediately.

-Wouldn't miss it for the world love. good night.

You smile and shut your phone off before drifting into a sound sleep.

_________________________

Hey guys here's the first part of my imagine #2. .I'm super happy that it's going so well so far. And just to let ya'll now a head of time that this imagines is probably going to have quite a few time jumps so its not as long as the other one.

Tell me how you guys like it so far in the comments and that will be awesome. So sorry it took forever to get this update out but I've had a lot of school work and band and chores and stupid parents who won't let me get on the computer.

Any way keep reading, If you don't like it now it will get better and if not then give me some ideas to what you want.

I DO TAKE REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Thank you all and i'll update as soon as I can. Bye.