Spaniards

Parents vs Daughter, who will win?

My parents had stated that they had come out of retirement for some reason, when they rose their colours. So, we rose ours in return, it was Jack's flag, a skull and crossbones wearing a red bandana with a red sparrow flying beside it. My parents' boat was very fast, It almost caught up with us, It would have if Kayla wasn't on the ship. During the storm the Black Pearl drifted, so we didn't know where we were. Until we came to a cliff formation of someone opening their mouth.

"Ah, we're sailing near the island Quacos...not to far off from Mermaid Waters" Jack said, he and I were at the wheel, he was steering and I stood beside him.

"Well, mumsey and dadsey seem that they want to go there" Crepsley said to me, huffing and puffing.

"Or they're just chasing our ship" I countered, looking over at him from Jack.

"Ah! I vote for the second one" Jack said with a smile.

"Worth a shot" I said "alright! Half you mutts will go on land with me and half will stay back with Jack...understood?" I yelled, the crew grumbled a bit, but respected my authority. I took Gibbs, Charlotte, Brandy, Forman, Nichole, and Dantish. I made sure my parents saw me get off, I stared directly at them and tipped my hat with a smile on my face. I turned and led my brigade into the trees. (About twenty minutes later) "how much longer do we have to walk?" Charlotte whinnied, I glimpsed behind me but said nothing. "Hello?" she asked impatiently.

"Shut up!" I hissed and crouched behind a rock, as did the others.

"Jamaicans?" Gibbs asked crouching low beside me

"No...Spaniards" I said "they all have a red crown tattooed on their left arms which means, they're under King Charles's control" I explained in a whisper, peeking over the rock.

 "Where did you learn that?" Gibbs asked in a whisper after a short pause.

"Oh, Jack taught me" I whispered excitedly with a smile, no longer looking at our enemy. Then, Dantish came crouched up on the other side of me "your sword smells funny" I said, turning to him.

"Yeah I put it in the poison of a dart frog...in other words...do not touch it unless you want to die" he murmured with a smile.

"Any clue of what they're saying?" Charlotte whispered

"None" Gibbs replied.

"We're out-numbered" I whispered mentally counting the enemy's numbers against ours.

"Aye... but that never stopped you before" Gibbs countered.

"Look, they have a shiny gem" I whispered excitedly "wait a minute... that's my mother's" I growled.

"Your mum and dad must have already had an encounter with the Spaniards" Brandy said, I nodded and turned from the enemy, sitting down behind the rock and gathering everyone to me.

"Here's the plan..."

*I was climbing on to the top of a tree when one of the Spaniards came out of a red tent wearing a black hat with a large red feather in it, I guessed he was the Spaniard's captain. The Spaniards made a great fire and set up tents. It was night. I had separated our six pirate group so we could attack the Spaniards from all sides, even the sky. I quietly tied a vine around my waist so when I jumped from the tree, I wouldn't die.

 I heard one of the Spaniards scream something in Spanish, the Spaniard crew all grabbed their swords and started running for the beach. I automatically thought of Jack, I cut the vine and signaled to Gibbs that the raid was off. Seconds later I was jumping from tree-top to tree-top trying to keep up with the mad Spaniards. They led me to the beach where I saw that the Black Pearl was pulled up beside my parents' boat. I looked up to the wheel of the Black Pearl to find my father and Jack's swords clashing.

My mother was also taking on some of our crew. I glanced down to find my band of pirates fighting the Spaniards, so, I jumped down and fought the chief...glad my parents find the beauty of piracy again.