Chapter 4

A/N: There is sex in this chapter. A warning before you read. I hope you enjoy.

Bill's pov

I smile when my Pine Tree whimpers at my touch. I begin rubbing small circles into his back relieving any tension. He begins to relax and presses into my hand while giving small mews and begins to purr. I move my hands and slide them up underneath his shirt and smile at the shivers I receive.
It's obvious that he needs help and I'm happy I'm the one to give it. I bring my hands back and pull his pants off. I get a surprised yelp that turns into a moan when I trace my fingers down his back side.
I can see the slick flowing out of his entrance and I purr.

"You are such a beautiful sight Pine Tree."

The response I get is a small whimper and Dipper pressing back against my hand. I smile and work his shirt off.

"As you wish Pine Tree."

I pull off a glove my hand and slowly press in a finger. He gives a small gasp and begins to to press back against it. I purr and being to stretch him out while listening to his moans. I slowly add more fingers and stretch him to a comfortable place. I stop when he gives a yelp that instantly turns into a moan as I brush my fingers against his small bundle of nerves. 'Found it.' I smile and place a kiss at the base of his spine as I snap my fingers and make my clothes disappear.

"You're ready now Pine Tree."

He gives a couple whimpers as I remove my fingers and climb up behind him. I look down and smile as I see his big brown pleading eyes looking up at me.

"Don't worry Pine Tree, I got you."

He nods his head and closes his eyes while pressing his hips back. I give a long moan and pull him closer. I give a low growl and slowly push myself in. I hear the whimpers coming from Dipper as I press in. I take my hands and rub soothing circles into his back. He begins to relax as I fully settle myself in. I keep myself still, waiting for Dipper to get used to me inside him. I give a moan when I feel him pess back against me. I smile and lean over his back so my mouth is next to his ear.

"You're re mine now Pine Tree. You're going to be my mate until the end of time. You're going to be the mother of all of my pups and you will look so beautiful when you are carrying them. I love you Pine Tree and you belong to me now."

Dipper gives a happy purr and rubs his face against mine. I purr and start to rock my hips. He begins to moan and rocks back meeting each thrust. I angle my hips so I hit his prostate and I'm rewarded with a loud scream followed by a pleased moan. I reach my hand around and grasp his member and pump it in time with my thrusts.
I can feel shivers go through Dipper's body and I smile knowing I caused them. I hear a couple whimpers come from Dipper and look at him.

"What's wrong Pine Tree."

"I-I'm s-so c-close. Please please fill me. Give me your pups I want them, all of them."

I purr at his begging and speed up.

"Don't worry I'll give them all to you."

I feel Dipper tense around me as he screams my name and cums. I moan and follow shortly after. I bite down hard on his neck with my dagger sharp teeth, placing my mark as my knot swells inside him locking us together. I release a venom into his blood that intertwines his soul with mine.
I pull back from his neck and purr as I see my summoning wheel begins to form around my bite.
I roll us to our sides and pull him close as my knot stops swelling, locking me in place.
I run my fingers through Dipper's hair as he purrs and snuggles closer.
'You belong to me now Pine Tree and I will take care of you and our pups forever.'
I close my eye as we fall asleep and wait for my knot to deflate, so we can continue to work through his heat.