Chapter Twenty-Four

"So, that's them, huh?" Hoseok asked Jimin, as he stood at the counter, staring at the two mysterious men Jimin brought up in a conversation just a few days before.

"Yeah, that's them. I'm really surprised Namjoon would be hanging with them. When I first met him, he seemed like he always did things alone, y'know?" Jimin conversed with his friend on this slow night. There were barely any customers, so it wouldn't hurt to take a slight break. "And, all three of them are so different. How did they even become friends? I mean, Jungkook is way too arrogant than I'd like to admit, Jin's a mom, but I like him because he's really nice and his food is great, and Namjoon's kinda just there. He doesn't really stand out to me."

"Maybe, because he's not trying to." Hoseok shrugged. "Maybe he doesn't want to daze you with his greatness, I dunno."

"What are you even saying?"

"Words."

"Sounds about right."

"Who would you date, outta those three?" Hoseok asked.

"None of them! They're just some new friends, that's all." Jimin shook his head. "I still want Yoongi, Hobi."

"I'm speaking hypothetically, though. You gotta pick."

"I don't know," Jimin scoffed. "It's too hard to choose."

"Is it really?"

"Yeah, I mean, sure Jungkook's a little too caught up on how great he is, but he's really cheesy and it's kinda cute. Jin is really compassionate, and I like that. And, Namjoon is just kinda there, again."

"What if Namjoon's just a huge pervert and you haven't gotten the chance to experience it yet?" Hoseok teased.

"Why would I want to experience that?!" Jimin squealed, covering his red cheeks.

"Seems like you thought about it, if you ask me. And, liked it."

"Not true!"

"Suuuure." Hoseok laughed loudly, which caused the group of three to look their way.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asked from the back. "Are you guys laughing at Namjoon's dancing?! Because, I am too!"

"Hey! My dancing is topnotch!" Namjoon defended himself.

"If topnotch means 'the worst', then I can agree on that." Jin chuckled a bit.

Not liking how his friends bashed his dancing, he stood, and left them, going to join Hoseok and Jimin in the conversation. "Sometimes, I can't stand them."

"I know what you mean. Sometimes, I can't stand, Hobi." Jimin nodded.

"Well, I bet you could stand Namjoon kissing you!" Hoseok shouted.

"What?!" Jimin, once again, ended up covering his face, as a satisfied Hoseok waved a goodbye, and ran out of the store. "He's so evil!" Jimin whined.

"Hm, so you wanna kiss me?" Namjoon asked curiously, leaning on the counter. "Your secret's safe with me if you do."

"U-uh," Jimin looked away from Namjoon. "I'm not sure how to answer that."

"Well, you didn't say no." Namjoon pointed out. "Maybe we should hang out one day. Y'know, just the two of us."

"U-uh... Um, I'm not sure." Jimin stuttered.

"Well, you have my number. Just give me a call if you want to." He nodded, tapping the counter twice, and returned to his friends, leaving Jimin a flustered mess.

Some days had gone by, and Jimin couldn't stop thinking about Namjoon, for one reason or another. It was just something about him that attracted Jimin to him. He thought endlessly about spending alone time with Namjoon, to the point he ended up giving him a call. Which was how he ended up in Namjoon's house, sitting next to him, fiddling with the loose seam on bottom of his own shirt.

"I didn't think you'd actually call." Namjoon mentioned, pouring them both a drink. "What made you decide to?"

"Curiosity." Jimin said, flatly, accepting his glass of alcohol. "I mean, we've never gotten the chance to hang out alone, y'know?"

"Well, I'm glad, nonetheless."

-----
A few drinks later, Jimin loosened up, and was less nervous being around Namjoon. "But, what I wanna know is, why do Jin and Jungkook always make fun of your dancing?" Jimin asked, losing breath from laughing so hard. "Surely, it's not that bad!"

"Actually, it really is." Namjoon admitted, shamefully. "

"Why don't you show me?" Jimin nodded.

"I don't show just anyone my glorious dance moves. You gotta give me something in return."

"And, what would that be?" Jimin asked, finishing whatever was left in his cup.

"I want a kiss."

"What?!" Jimin asked, nearly choking.

"Give me a kiss, and I'll dance for you." Namjoon nodded.

"I-I don't think I want to see you dance that bad." Jimin declined, shifting in his seat.

"C'mon, it's just a kiss." Namjoon nodded, moving closer to Jimin, eliminating any space between them. "It'll be okay, I don't bite." He forced Jimin to look at him, by grabbing his chin. "Unless you want me to, that is."

A/N: sorry this chapter is kinda short. I would've made this chapter a bit longer but It's literally 4 in the morning right now(actually 4:30) and I wanted to get a chapter posted before I lost the small amount of motivation I managed to find. Well, I know a lot of you wanted Jimin and Jungkook to have a thing, but I felt that rapmonster fit the role of being Jimin's brief interest the best. Besides, this'll help the story move forward, and it'll be easier for me bc I suck

I'll be sure to give you a better chapter sometime tomorrow, or the next day.

Hope you all are having a great night/morning!