35. Watched

Hello Marco^^

**Enjoy! not edited!!**

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Marco with a rare smile, scrolled in enough to really see what was going on, with his hands in his beige shorts that tied nicely with his black shirt. He didn't stop in his tracks, his face dropped only slightly from the smile he had.

"Poor fella on the floor, Nicholas and the crew on the way? Last time I left blood on a penthouse floor, the maid wanted to call the cops-- which made a bigger mess cause I had to kill her too." Marco sighed, grabbing the back of Rafael's neck in a greeting gesture.

Now, could that be a joke story.. Or a real story?

That poor maid.

I was always dumbfounded when listening to Marco, he made everything so chill. I didn't even realize Amber was trying to wriggle out of my hold.

Marco frowned but then snorted, bending down to look at the guys' jacket. "A fuçking galloping goose."

Rafael just shrugged but then his eyebrows furrowed. "Random." He was obviously confused at why they'd want anything to do with their Mafia.

Marco got up before turning around to look at me and Amber like he was searching for someone in fear. But his eyes softened and relaxed when he looked at us. At the both of us. Or just Amber? Because all she did was look away quickly.

"Random my asś," Marco mumbled, his hand in a fist before he looked back at Rafael. "It's my fault, had a fight with a few of their members last night, at that bar that stinks like hairy bearded sweaty men with a hint of shįt."

Rafael shook his head, which is when a very tired looking Alec walked out of nowhere wearing his boxer briefs.

"Morning guys." He gave us a lazy smile before his eyes shot open at the body on the floor and all the blood. "Okay, that's a prank, right? Ha-Ha, you guys got me! Oh, fake dead body."

Marco and Rafael looked at each other, both clearing their throat in sync. Interesting to see them looking awkward.

"How'd you get it to look so real?" Alec walked closer squinting at the body. "His eyes look like they were just a minute ago full of life... Okay never mind, it's real!"

Alec took one look at Marco and Rafael and immediately backed away, turning around he looked at both me and Amber. We were still shaken, Amber more than me. I was kinda getting used to it, almost.

"Shįt! Are you alright?" Alec came straight to us, getting pretty close to check if we were okay.

We both nodded, Amber bit back a whimper before Alec pulled us in a hug. "What the hell happened?" He mumbled.

Oh you know, the normal everyday intruder trying to kill us like its a common game.

I peaked over Alec's shoulder to see Rafael like he had steam coming out of his ears, he clenched his fists and frowned at me before taking a step forward. Marco stopped his further steps by grabbing his shoulder.

"You don't need to worry about what happened." Rafael clenched his jaw, focused on Alec.

"Is that a joke? I don't know who the fuçk you are but I can clearly see by that bloodstain on your shirt that you've stabbed this guy. My girls shouldn't be exposed to this." Alec barked back, protectively pushing Amber and me behind him.

Crap Alec is writing himself a death wish. And in his boxer briefs really? He had an awesome body... But really?

Marcos eyebrows raised, taking in Rafael's expression, yep he's definitely pissed off and about to bite a head off.