#26 - Rocky Lynch

The crowd was insane tonight! Everybody (and I mean everybody) was singing, jumping and having the time of their life. The same goes for the band; Rydel was head banging, Ell was really going for it on the drums, Riker was doing his shimmy (thing) and Ross looked as if he had swallowed a couple Duracel batteries because he was all over the place.

I'm glad we were at our best, we had critics right at the back. I did my thing, leaned forward to the girls in front of me whilst I headbanged so they could feel my hair; which apparently drove them nuts.

In fact, I was just doing that, and when I look up, I was almost frozen.

A girl, possibly the cutest I had ever seen, was also having the time of her life, singing along with everybody. She wasn't in the VIP area, she was at GA, but I wish she was right in front of me. To her side, were some parents and a kid, who lost their shit when Ross swore during Easy Love.

It made me laugh how she told the parents that 'this wasn't an Austin Moon show, it's R5's show' and I wanted to high five her for that.

Whilst Ross was singing 'You & I', I asked one of the crew guys to grab her and her friends and bring them backstage. I was sat with Riker and the others as I watched him pick them out.

Riker leaned over. "What is he doing?"

"Grabbing some people for me" I whispered back.

"She's kinda hot"

"I call dibs" I elbowed him and he laughed.

+++

"Thank you!" I smiled at the crew guy who handed me a towel backstage. I wiped the sweat that had build up all over me and stood in front of the fan for a few minutes before going over to the girl.

She wasn't facing me, but her friend was; and she was so stunned she was silently screaming.

The girl looked around. "What are you- holy shit!"

I held my arms out for her and she came running over, her legs also wrapping around my waist. Technically, I wasn't allowed to do this with a fan, but I didn't plan on leaving her as just a fan for long.

"One question-" her green eyes sparkled. "Why us?"

"Because you were having the time of your life, both of you! And I just wanted to meet the most lively fans I have ever met" I smiled, shaking her hand.

"I'm Harley" she smiled, then made way for her friend, Freya

I clapped my hands together. "Well, Harley and Freya, would you like to go to a club with the band once we shower?"

"Hell to the yes!" Freya screamed and Harley stared at me in shock, but nodded. "I need to call my parents, Oh my god"

"Well follow me to the dressing rooms to meet the gang!" I exclaimed, leading the way. I dared to grab Harley's hand to see her reaction.

She was going to scream, but stopped  herself from doing so and only squeezed my hand, smiling back at me.

What a cutie.