Chapter 4: Shameless

Days after the night of partying, which I will admit turned out to be pretty fun, the boys and I agreed it would be fun to go to a football game. So, last night, I got the five of us tickets to see the Doncaster Rovers tomorrow. I'm pretty excited; I haven't been to a football game since senior year with Louis. Of course, this game will be completely different without him there, but maybe that's what I need, just some time without him. I'm still pretty confused on my feelings and whatever my crazy hormones are thinking. But I think I'm getting closer to actually believing that I might possibly, at some extent, if I'm really that insane, like Louis; a lot. Maybe.

My mom was leaving tomorrow morning and would be gone for the rest of the week for a business trip, meaning it's time to hold another rager. Just kidding... Anyways, the boys had invited me over a little while ago to hang out and I was just finishing getting ready. I ran over across the street and noticed that everyone, well everyone minus Louis and Eleanor, were outside playing. Lottie and Fizzy were tanning on the deck and the boys were playing with Phoebe and Daisy, taking advantage of the wonderful summer day.

I said hello to the girls and walked over to the boys, trying to figure out what they were doing. They had some wiffle balls and these oddly shaped things that held the balls, I asked the girls and they said the game was called hi-li. Liam showed me how it worked: you put the ball in the scoop and flung it to the other person who then catches it with their scoop. It seemed simple, until I started playing. It was almost impossible to rally back and forth as we kept hitting it too hard or too soft. At one point I think I hit Zayn in the leg, ouch.

We were all laughing and having fun until Louis and Eleanor came out, looking as if they had just gotten out of bed. But really, Eleanor was wearing Louis' shirt and Louis' hair was all over the place. I think I'll go throw up now because I have an image in my mind that is really freaking me out if you know what I'm saying. Eleanor joined Lottie and FIzzy on the deck while Louis watched our game from a few feet off to the side. I got the ball and tried to throw it all the way to Niall, but it only made it about halfway until hitting the ground, dammit.

"Ha! You call that a throw! Seems as if your athletic skills haven't improved Emma." Louis laughed. I was angry. He was making fun of me. And was just walking around after sleeping with Eleanor like everyone should know how awesome he was and shit. Well I didn't give a damn. I asked Niall to pass it back and he did, the boys stared at me in confusion as I turned to the side and flung it straight at Louis' crotch. Since he was laughing to hard to even notice what was going on, the ball hit him hard and he crouched down on the ground, moaning in pain.

"Say that again and I will kill you, Tomlinson." I said as I set the scoop down and went inside for some water. I was searching for something in the fridge and finally found a bottle that was not half empty. When I pulled it out and stood up, I noticed Harry sitting by the counter inches away from me. I looked at him questioningly, waiting for an explanation as to why he was here.

"That was a little harsh, don't you think? I mean, all he said was that your throw wasn't that great. Did you really have to hit him?" Harry asked. Oh great, now everyone is going to hate me.

"Yeah well he's been on my nerves this whole week and it was just building up until I couldn't take it anymore. What you witnessed was the breaking point. I can apologize later." I sighed.

"Stop lying, Em. You're crazy jealous." he smirked. Oh great, here we go. "Am not." I sassed. "Are too." he sung. "Am not." I said, a little more fed up with the curly haired boy. "Emma! Louis and Eleanor obviously slept together last night, and seeing them made you angry because you want that! So you looked for an excuse to express yourself, found it, and hit him." he smiled at his latest accomplishment. God Harry, stop doing that. He's like a mind reader or something. It's freaking me out.