Chapter 14 - His Confession

Hyemi's POV

I don't know why Seokmin's not talking. He kept quiet ever since the incident happened, I bet Jaemin has something to do with it. It had been half an hour since the incident happened, the others were still in shock to what Seokmin just did and why but me, I knew why. I just can't tell them. I don't want them to know me as 'the crazy girl' like they did before.

We were at the dinning table, having dinner. This time it was Joshua who cooked. It taste good but not as good as Jun's cooking. I sat across Seokmin, who was just playing with his food. He must've felt bad to what he had done or even confused.

It turned out I was taking a few glances at him every 5 seconds. I was worried about him. I wanted to talk to him but something inside me just forbids me to.

"Anyway..." Seungkwan suddenly spoke up, breaking the silent. Thank god! "Me and Hyemi went shopping and found new clothes for her. So you don't have to worry about sharing your clothes to her" he laughed.

"Thank god" Hoshi, who was sitting next to me, laughed.

It was actually kinda sweet of Seungkwan to buy me some clothes. We didn't buy dresses instead he bought me sweaters and skinny jeans. He also bought me a necklace with a heart shape. He said it was a present from him and told me to remember him when I regain back my 'memories'. I smiled just by thinking about it.

"Why so happy?" Wonwoo, who sat next to me other than Hoshi, asked me.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. "N-nothing" I shuttered.

Wonwoo's eyed on my new necklace but I quickly hide it when I noticed. He laughed then pulled out the necklace from my hand. "What's this? A necklace? Did Seungkwan bought you this?" He asked, scanning the necklace.

I kept quiet, not knowing what to say. I turned to Seungkwan, who was satring blankly at me. "What? You bought her a necklace?" Hoshi said, trying to take a look at the necklace but I quickly grabbed it from Wonwoo's hand only to hide it from them.

"U-umm... You look great today, Wonwoo hyung. Are you wearing your face differently" Seungkwan said, changing the subject. Wonwoo gave him a proud face while Mingyu examined Wonwoo.

"How is that even possible?" Mingyu questioned Seungkwan's compliment, making the boys laughed except Seokmin. Seungkwan just shrugged.

I looked at Seokmin infront of me and saw that he didn't eat at all, he's just staring down to his food. He looked like he was in deep thought or something. I groaned, I had enough of this. I quickly kicked his foot without anyone noticing.

Seokmin turned to me. "What?" He mouthed.

I gave him a smile and stick my hand out to him, telling him 'later'. He nodded and turned back to his food, still staring at him. I kicked his foot one more time, causing him to jump a little.

I gestured him to eat. He sighed then slowly eat. I smiled widely, knowing that he did what I told him to do.

*****

"What do you want to talk about?" Seokmin asked, walking towards me at the bench. We were outside the building. It was nice outside.

I gestured him to sit next to me, so he did. He sighed before talking. "I'm sorry about telling you to shut up. I don't know why I was mad. I don't know what's ta-" I cut him off. "It's ok. I know" I smiled.

"Actually, you shouldn't worry about it. I understand" I assure him. He smiled, I returned his smile. "We should go inside" I said.

"Wait, is that all you wanted to talk about?" He asked.