Chapter 7

After what jimin said to you. You felt really hurt you started walking home feeling tears down your face. When you got home you just went straight to your bed. You were crying for a while and you slowly drifted off to sleep. You woke the next morning with your eyes feeling swollen you went into the bathroom and did a little bit of makeup touch up. You went to school feeling washed out and tired. It was still pretty early when you got to school and you thought maybe you would go to the school field and just wait until school Starts anyways. You were sitting there and you heard someone coming.
" yah park jimin what are you doing let go "
You heard a familiar voice and it sounded like Julie's voice.
JIMIN POV
Yesterday I confessed to Julie and it didn't go well. I walked into school and saw her walking and laughing around another guy I felt really jealous she walked pasted me she looked at me but just ignored me. I couldn't take this anymore I went and grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the school fields.
" yah park Jimin what are you doing let go "
I just kept dragging her until we got the the school field.
" why are you doing this to me "
" doing what jimin "
" don't ignore me like this I don't like it "
" it's your fault your the one who ruined it "
" why can't you love me Julie I love you so much "
" I already told you I only see you as a friend "
" but why "
" because I don't like little boys like you I'm a collage student and your a senior "
" what's wrong with that "
" I want a guy who is older and more mature your just not that kind of guy "
" I can be that guy "
" no jimin you can't just stop this before it gets worst "
She just left me I don't know what to do with my heart anymore I love her so much but she won't accept my love.
Your POV
You heard everything that Julie and jimin was talking about. You feel bad that was happening to jimin but you also felt sad because you really like him but he doesn't see it. You were watching and when she left, he just stood there looking lost. You were trying to leave quietly but he caught you and listening to them.
" did you see all this "
You slowly nodded your head
" so y/n do you really like me that much "
You looked up at him and starred at him
" okay yes jimin I admit it I like you okay "
" I don't like you y/n your not my type so I suggest you stop liking my because I would never feel the same way towards you "
You felt even more hurt and his words today hurt more than yesterday
" and today from now on I don't need you to be my slave anymore "
And with that he left back. You just stood there feeling shocked of what he just said but you still tried to keep strong.
Jimin POV
I told y/n that she doesn't have to be my Slave anymore. And I'm still heart broken from happened with me and Julie. I really wanted Julie to be mine but I couldn't get her to be mine but I'm not going to give up. I'm going to talk to Julie again to get her to understand me.
End of POV
You were walking home feeling a bit sad you saw jimin and he was standing in front of the dance room waiting for Julie.
" maybe I should try to stop liking him I mean he isn't going to like me back because he still trying to get Julie "
You just ignored him because he said not to get involve with his love life. You got home feeling a bit tired from your stressful day.
The next day you woke up extra early you got ready and started walking to school you got too the school field and you heard someone calling your name.
" HEY Y/N "
" jimin what are you doing here "
" look I know I said you shouldn't be my slave anymore but I need you to do this one little thing for me "
" what "
" I lost a necklace in the school field can you help me find it "
" sure what does it look like "
" it's shaped like a heart and has writing on it "
" okay "
" bring it too me if you find it "
" okay "
That was weird jimin just asked you too look for a necklace. When lunch began you went to the school fields too look for what jimin asked you too look for. You tried looking and looking everywhere but you couldn't find it.
Jimin POV
I went to the school field to go refresh my mind and I saw y/n she was looking for the necklace I told her too look for. That necklace was supposed to be for Julie but ever since that day I threw away the necklace somewhere. I'm surprised y/n agreed to look for the necklace for me after all I did and said to her. She was actually a good and nice person. She is also cute at some point too. I stopped for a moment realising what did I just said. No no no stop jimin you did not just say y/n is cute because no Julie is cute. I've been watching y/n look for the necklace for 2 hours now she skipped last period. I was getting tired so I went up to her
" y/n "
" jimin what are you doing out here "
" look you don't have to look for the necklace anymore it has no meaning too me anymore "
" are you sure "
" yeah so you can go home "
" okay "
After he told you to go home you started walking home. When you got home you laid down thinking maybe you should keep looking for the necklace it might if have a lot of value too him since he asked you look for it. Tomorrow you will go to school early too look for it. The next morning you woke up at 6 in the morning getting ready and went to the school field to look for it. You've been looking for about an hour. You were looking and you saw something shinny on the grass you picked it up
" it's probably his "
You read the writing it said J ❤️ J
" it's probably means Jimin ❤️ Julie "
you were feeling A little but sad knowing you were looking for the necklace he was going to give to Julie
You were waiting for Jimin to come to school. You waited until 7:30 and Jimin finally showed up you yelled for him
" JIIMIN "
He saw you and started walking over
He sat down on the bench with you
" what is it "
You took the necklace and lifted up your hand and let the necklace drop down little bit while still holding it.
" I found the necklace "
" you did "
You handed him the necklace
" ohh and I have so thing too tell you"
" I thought about what you said about not liking you anymore and today from now on I won't like you anymore and I promise I won't get into your love life anymore but I still feel thank full I met a person like you well I had to go bye "
You got up and turned around and felt tears coming down your cheeks
" Y/N thank you "
You but you lips trying to stop your tears and turned around and put on a fake smile and waved after you turned back around your tears started streaming down your face again.