eighty six.

Flora.

"Can you tie this for me?" I look up, he's standing in the doorway, wearing a full and matching suit, the buttons actually done up on his shirt, a black velvet bow tie hangs undone around his collar.

"I don't think I've ever seen you without your shirt buttons undone" I say, getting up from the sofa and going over to him, placing my hands on his chest, tight against his pecs.

"You like it though?" He says, raising an eyebrow as I reach up to tie his bow tie.

"Definitely" I say, trying to concentrate on the bow tie rather than how good he smells and looks.

"I wish you were coming" He says placing a hand on my back as I adjust his bow tie, straightening it in the middle of his collar.

"I don't think anyone wants to see me, you and Niall have a good time though"   I say, tracing my fingers down his stomach softly.

"Will you be watching? Look out for me" He laughs. Ed Sheeran invited Harry and Niall to sit on his table at the Brits, as well as dress him.

"Of course, have fun with the rich and famous" I reach up to tuck a strand of his long styled hair behind his ear, it's strayed to hang curly on his shoulders. 

"Did Lou not manage to force you into a hair cut then?" I mumble, unable to not run my fingers through the unruly strands, soft and fluffy. 

"No way, I thought you liked my hair?" He says, furrowing his brows in mock hurt. 

"I do, just checking" I say, standing on my tiptoes to peck kisses on his neck, unable to stop myself, hand braced against his pecs under his shirt. 

"Hello?!" A familiar Irish voice calls from somewhere down the hall, slamming the door after letting himself in. I sigh with a sad pout that I can't rip Harry's clothes off.  Niall turns into the room, dressed similarly to Harry. 

"Don't you scrub up well" I say, addressing him as he leans against the door way. 

"Mm I try" He grins tugging at his jacket lapels. 

"I've come to take your man, we're late, uber's waiting" He says, Harry sighs. 

"Look after him" I say, patting him affectionately. 

"When don't I?" Niall says, Harry engulfs me in a hug, kissing the top of my head.

"Don't wait up, babe " He says, rubbing my side and giving me a quick kiss before following Niall out into the hallway, I head back over to the sofa, flopping down, and thinking already about what I want for dinner as I change the channel to the red carpet coverage. 

I run a hand over my stomach which has rapidly changed shape over the last few weeks, I've given up on anything with a zip, as well as being able to sleep on my front. I pull up the stretchy material of my shirt, running a thumb across the skin and prodding around my belly button lightly. To my surprise I feel something move, like stomach rumbles way lower than they should be, focused in one spot below my belly button, and then again in a different place.

"Oh my gosh, hi" I coo, swallowing, feeling overwhelmed as the random flutters continue. I'm not sure how long it is until they stop, and I'm left full of emotion.

"Are you asleep? Did I tire you out?" I say, pulling my top back down, wiping a few hormonal tears away. Suddenly sad that Harry wasn't there to feel them move for the first time, I decide not to text him and let him see for himself tomorrow. 

Several hours later I've eaten my body weight in Dominos, lying in full and comfortable bliss on the sofa, a cushion between my knees for comfort, watching James Corden give award for Global Success. I look at my phone to see a text from Harry.

Harry; Lov u xxx

Flora; Are you okay? lol xx

Harry; Come ty after party!! Will pick u up xxxxx

Flora; I can't you know I can't silly xx

I can't help but text Niall, gutted I'm missing drunk Harry. 

Flora; Is Harry okay? lol 

Niall; He is on the champagne and tha beers, no stopping him tonight!!

Flora; Bloody hell, look after him, why is he letting himself loose at the brits ahahaha

Niall; nothin' to do with me.....