Chapter 15 - Kim SuBin

First of all, I would like to apologize if this chapter offended you, ladies in particular. It's all just a joke and not to be taken seriously. Furthermore, this is a fanfiction, which basically mean it's all fake. If you tend to be uncomfortable reading this, please do not continue or you could just simply skip the uneasy part. Again, I am very sorry.
______________

Hyemi's POV

Wait, Did Hoshi just confessed to me?

He placed his hand on my hand. "I'm not forcing you to pick me. I'll just let you think" he smiled. I nodded my head. "I'll bring you some food" he said, walking off.

I don't know who to pick. I don't want to choose. I don't even have that kind of feelings towards them, yet. Seungkwan came inside the room, bringing a towel and a bowl of warm water in his other hand.

"Why don't you tell me you weren't feeling well?" He asked, placing the wet towel on my head.

"I don't know" I muttered. I really don't think that I was sick. I think I was thinking too much, that's why I ended up like this.

He sighed, "you should take a rest. Call me if you need something" he said, walking out.

I sat up, as the towel on my head fell down to my legs. What happen if I choose one of them? Will the other hate me if I do? This is too complicated for me.

DK's POV

I wanted to see Hyemi again since she's sick but I can't. The members might think differently. I hope she's alright. I know I give her too much pressure but I just can't help myself. She's like playing with my feelings.

She was the second girl I had ever confessed to. The first girl was Kim Su Bin. She used to be my classmate in middle school. She was my first love. Everyone knows that, my family knows, the SEVENTEEN members know. Still, it breaks my heart to know that I can't see her again. I still blame myself for what happened.

{Flashback}

We were at the waiting room, it was my first time performing as a pledis trainee. It was my dream to sing infront of people.

Everything went perfectly until I got an unexpecting call.

"Hello?" I answered. Turned out it was my girlfriend's mom.

"Seokmin..." She cried. "Can you please come to the hospital now?" She asked.

Suddenly, out manager called me up to the stage. "Sorry, I'm busy. I'll call you back" I quickly hung up and ran to the stage.

After my performance, everyone told me I did great, which made me feel good about myself. I went to the backstage to call Su Bin. However, no one answered. I dialled her mom's number.

"Seokmin..." Her mom answered, sounded a bit sad.

"Where's Su Bin?" I asked.

Her mom sighed, "s-she's in a..." She didn't finished her sentence. Instead, she sobbed on the phone.

I was worried. "What? Where is she?" I really want to know.

"She's in a coma" her mom said, ending the phone call.

My eyes were wide as I felt the pain on my chest. I quickly ran to the hospital without telling anyone.

{End Flashback}

I should've come to the hospital earlier. She was in a coma because she got into an accident. It had been 2 years since I saw her. I can't even contact their family because all of them had changed their phone numbers.