Chapter 17 - Jhoot Bole Kawwa Kaate

Mumbai

The chawl was in full flurry, tomorrow was to be the Sangeet ceremony for Raghav and Kalpi, and a day after the wedding was scheduled. " how about this one ? " Kamala said as she held up a yellow ghagra choli, Kalpi looked at it and smiled, " I'll try it on " Kalpi said as she took the material.

Raghav was watching Kalpi from a distance, even though he hated shopping, this was different. This was all about their preparations for their wedding and Raghav wanted to be there every step of the way. Raghav saw Kalpi standing up with what it looks like an yellow saree ? Kalpi walked over and Raghav quickly caught her wrist and pulled her behind the pillar, " kiya hua ? " Kalpi asked, Raghav moved a little closer and Kalpi stepped back " Raghav..this a public place and aai is here " Kalpi said looking behind her. Raghav smiled and pulled her with him towards the nearest changing room. Raghav gently pushed Kalpi into the changing room and shut and locked the door and looked back at her, " Raghav..." Kalpi said timidly, Raghav moved closer to her and pulled her with him as he leaned against the wall, " we are alone...." Raghav whispered seductively and kissed her cheek. Kalpi blushed, Raghav lifted her hand to his lips and kissed them. Kalpi smiled and laid her head on his chest, Raghav wrapped his arms around her waist and held her closer. After sometime, Kalpi backed up and looked at him ," You got what you wanted...chal " Kalpi said, when Raghav did not moved, " Raghav...I'm not playing, I have to try this " Kalpi said showing him the yellow ghagra. Raghav snatched it, " I can help " he said.

Kalpi raised her eyebrows, Raghav looked confident when he opened the bundle, " saree nahi hai...." Kalpi said, Raghav looked at her, " ghagra choli hai " Kalpi continued. Raghav looked at the bundle and blushed, " so Mr. Singhania...how are you gonna help me now ? " Kalpi smirked at him. Raghav was about to say something when a knocked sounded the door, " Kalpi...Kalpi...is everything ok in there ? do you need help ? " Kamala asked, " I'm fine aai...I'll be out soon " Kalpi said as she looked at Raghav, " ok beti...oh haan..have you seen Raghav ? he seems to be missing " Kamala asked. Kalpi giggled as she looked Raghav drained face, " no..I have not. Maybe he is outside " Kalpi said called back, " ok " Kamala said. Once Kamala left Kalpi looked at Raghav " kiya ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav smirked and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately before leaving the changing room.

Raghav walked back to the group, " Raghav...where have you been ? " Gauri asked, " uhh...I had to take a important call " Raghav said, " accha...come. I have some sherwani for you to try on " Gauri said as she pulled Raghav with her.

It was the day of the Sangeet, the chawl was very busy. Kalpi fixed her earrings and looked back at Pakhi and Sanju " ready ? " Kalpi asked, and both of the nodded. They made their way downstairs where the ceremony was being held. Kalpi climbed up the mandap and sat down with Pakhi and Sanju beside her. There was another mandap beside Kalpi's where Raghav was sitting with Sammy, Prem, and Pakya and talking. Mehndi was drawn on Kalpi's hands and feet and let to dry. " I can't believe the wedding is tomorrow " Sanju said as she ate the laddoos, " yeah...it only seem like yesterday like we graduated college " Pakhi said and all three nodded. Raghav looked over to Kalpi and a small smiled grew on his lips. He can't believe tomorrow is their wedding, tomorrow she will be his, she'll be Mrs. Raghav Singhania. Raghav could not stop smiling, " someone is happy " Sammy teased, Raghav looked at him " I am.." Raghav said proudly.

After sometime, Raghav managed to steal Kalpi away from the crowd, " Raghav...where are you taking me ? " Kalpi asked as Raghav pulled her upstairs to her chawl and closed the door. " Raghav..." Kalpi whispered as Raghav slowly walked towards her and caught her between the wall and him, " you have on a different outfit than yesterday ? " Raghav whispered as he nuzzled her neck, " that's all ? " Kalpi smiled and wrapped her arm around him and pushed herself closer to him. Raghav smiled against her neck and stared pepper kissing her neck. After some hot making out, they sat together in Kalpi's chawl, with Kalpi's head on Raghav's chest, " we better get back " Kalpi said lifting her head and looking at him. Raghav had his eyes closed with a smile on his lips, Kalpi smiled and kissed his cheek, " Raghav...." Kalpi whispered, " hmmmmm" Raghav hummed back, " chal...I'm sure everyone is wondering where we are " Kalpi said, Raghav sighed and opened his eyes and looked at Kalpi, " chal " Raghav said as he stood up and offered his hand for her, Kalpi smiled and placed her hand in his and stood up and prepared to walk out, but without kissing Kalpi passionately, " for tomorrow " Raghav whispered, Kalpi blushed and hid in his chest, " is that all you can think about ? " Kalpi whispered shyly at him, " yes. I have been thinking about it for a long time Kalpi. And tomorrow will be the day that my dream will come true " Raghav whispered back and kissed her forehead. Kalpi looked up him and smiled, " chal " Raghav said as he entwined their fingers together and opened the doors and walked out.