Jihoon x Members; Part 2

Smutty parts will be included. This * will be my warning sign.

-

Jihoon was beginning to get curious.

How many others were like this today? Why?

The answers weren't clear, and Woozi was too lazy to investigate. He just figured everyone had taken drugs and didn't give him any or something along those lines.

He walked out of the room, bumping into Joshua on his way in.

Jihoon's heart raced as Jisoo grinned at him.

"Hey, Jihoon," Jisoo greeted, a sweet smile elegantly placed upon his face.

"Sweet my ass," Woozi thought.

"Why didn't you tell me you guys went out to eat? I'm hungry," Joshua pouted, still maintaining the innocent expression.

"I-I was going to, but you were sleeping," Jihoon replied. He had never been a good liar, and his red cheeks didn't help sell the lie.

Joshua hummed,"Well, wake me up next time, ok? IHOP is my favorite." He tilted his head to the side,"Maybe...we can go together sometime?"

Jihoon nodded dumbly, wanting to leave the weird situation,"S-sure. I, uh, have to go wash the dishes."

"But why would there be dirty dishes if you guys went somewhere to eat?"

"Damn, he's smart."

"Dishes from last night," Jihoon said, plowing threw the taller boy before he had a chance to say anything else,"Goodbye."

Woozi sprinted to the kitchen and stopped in front of the sink.

There were, in fact, dishes, and if he didn't do them, Jisoo would know he was lying. So, he turned on the water and got to work, trying to go as slow paced as possible so he didn't have to be in that room.

"Maybe this is fake?" He thought to himself as he grabbed a plate, scrubbing it down with soap and a sponge.

But who would grope someone's dick for a prank? It was just insanely gross.

His eyes glanced toward the couch in the living room, and he found Jun sleeping on it peacefully.

"Oh thank god!" Seungkwan cheered as he walked into the kitchen,"Hyung told me to wash them, but you already are! Thanks."

Jihoon nodded in response.

Seungkwan walked closer -close enough to the point where he was standing over Woozi from behind. Arms wrapped around the older boy's waist and a chin rested on his shoulder.

Jihoon tensed, almost dropping the plate that he was rinsing.

"Seungkwan, let go."

The younger whined,"Why~? I want to hug you."

Woozi sighed. Why did Seungkwan have to be so stubborn?

"Seungkwan, I'm warning you," he said, grabbing a knife from the sink. He wasn't going to hurt Seungkwan, oh no! He was just going to threaten him.

"Or what?" The younger smirked,"You're gonna stab me?"

"I will if you don't let me go."

Seungkwan rolled his eyes and dropped his hands from Woozi's waist,"Whatever. I'm taking a nap."

Jihoon was once again left alone as Seungkwan shuffled out of the kitchen back to his room. He focused on the dishes once more, grabbing for the knife.