Part 2

Her alarm goes off annoyingly at 6am. Rolling out of bed, she walks over to her dresser and pulls out a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. She then proceeds to get ready by filling up a water bottle, putting on a pair of runners, and heading out the door. She makes her way down the stairs and to the gym on the third floor.

"Good morning brat, here is where we our typical machines for working out which I assume you know how to use." Levi stays as she enters the gym.

"Yes captain shorty, I know how to use these machines." Mikasa responds, making him frown.

"It is your own responsibility to work out every morning however you would like but you have to work out. Today will be a little different though, you will be in the training room for a little test." Levi says walk over to a room with Mikasa following behind. Levi opens a door, letting Mikasa walk inside, and shutting the door behind her, locking her inside alone. 

"Today's test will be to last half an hour without being shot by the bullet simulator. If you are hit then it will feel like a bullet is ripping through your skin, but you will be physically unharmed. The drill will start now." Levi says through an intercom. 

Bullets start flying at Mikasa, just barely missing her and she maneuvers through the room. The room is wide, painted white, with an unfinished roof and exposed pipes sticking through the wall. Mikasa runs to one of the pipes and rips it out of the wall. She then runs over to the middle of the room and starts breaking all of the lights in the room. The room is dark, making it easier to go through the room unseen for the most part. Running over to the camera, she stands under it, covering it before exiting the room. With 25 minutes left, Mikasa decided to take a run on one of the treadmills in the middle of the room.

25 minutes later an angry shorty bursts into the room. Mikasa pays no mind to him and just continues running. 

"What the hell was that?" Levi practically yells from across the room.

"I don't know what you're talking about." 

"You cheated." He says bluntly.

"Okay."

"Well since you decided to pull that bullshit, you can come here tomorrow for training with me." 

Mikasa turns her head to look at Levi slightly, then turns back and continues to run.

"By the way, you left seemed to have left these on the camera." Levi says, throwing a pair of blue panties at the girl.

After the workout Mikasa makes her way to the gym showers. She slowly undresses and leaves her clothes on the bench outside or the showers. Turning the knob of the shower and letting the heat burn her skin, she washes her hair and body. She leans again the tiles of the shower and doesn't say or do anything while she lets the water turn her skin red. She finished her thoughts and walks out of the shower and into the locker area naked. She quietly dries off as woman walk in and out of the showers, glancing over at this young girl. When she finishes getting dressed, she leaves the towel on the ground and walks up to her room to get dressed into something other than sweaty workout clothes. She goes about her normal day by getting food from the fridge (which was supplied shortly before her arrival). she finally goes to lay down when a knock on her door forces her to get up. 

"Hi! I'm just here to tell you that you have to meet up in the conference room in 20 minutes for a meeting about the new assignment." Hanji says once Mikasa opens the door.

"Okay." Mikasa says, shutting the door in Hanji's face.