1.2

((authors note at the end bc im a loser okay ily, oh yeah press that star button bc yall are stars that create my universe, okay that was terrible bye))

CHAPTER 12 - DRIVE

After I said that outburst I immediately covered my mouth, wide eyed. I really didn't want to say that out loud, I shouldn't of said that out loud.

"So you think that I'm just using you." He said as more of a statement than a question, his jaw was clenched, his knuckles white. I looked down onto the desk, seeking some sort of interesting thing to look at, I didn't want to deal with Ashton.

"Well. I didn't think you would think of me that way." I looked up and saw him fiddling with his fingertips. My face softened at his vulnerability.

"Well I do, you always take me for granted and I don't appreciate it, I don't think it's fair that you can try and be nice to me and then something sexual happens and you treat me like some sort of object! Ashton, I don't want to victimised nor objectified by you, and I sure as hell don't want to be with someone who thinks of his popularity more than others." I huffed, trying to catch my breath, the strike of confidence that came over me was something that I couldn't predict. Ashton on the other hand, had his clenched fists on the desk, trying to find something to say.

"Okay you idiots, I think you have learnt your lesson for today; well you haven't but I'm sick of hearing all the yelling from the teachers lounge when I'm trying to eat my turkey sandwich. So, get out of here!" Sir pushed his glassed back up and tried to style his hair; but let's face it his receding hairline wasn't doing him any justice. But no one could tell him that.

I pushed my chair in and tied my hair up; ignoring the fact that Ashton was in my midst. Ashton has been really getting on my nerves lately and I just want to choke him but I want to kiss him at the same time.

I walk over to the bus stop to wait for my bus. Knowing that its after school detention the buses won't be too nice. I sit at the bus bay and wait; looking through my phone whilst waiting. I look through my music library and play some Twenty One Pilots; Migraine was playing through my mind.

...and my pains will range from up down and sideways, thank god its Friday cause Friday's will always be better than Sundays cause Sunday's are my suicide days..

My earphone gets ripped out and I look up to glare at the familiar eyes that have specks of gold.

"What do you want?"

"You really want to ride the bus home?" He smirks.

"Well, I have been everyday of my high school life, so?"

"I'm taking you home."

"What?"

"Did I stutter?"

"O-Okay then." I stuttered, of course I had to stutter. Ashton will be the death of me. I look around and get up from where I was sitting and follow Ashton to his car in the all so familiar car park.

"Are you just gonna stand there, or are you gonna get in?" He glares at me, and I go in.

His hand was wrapped around the stick switch, and he wasn't going the usual route that the bus takes me. "Ashton, where are we going, this isn't the way to my house?"

"Oh I know, I'm just going to the 405." All I said after was 'oh'.

He stopped his car suddenly on the highway and turned off his car, unbuckling his and my seat belt.

"What do you think you ar-" I was stopped suddenly by the feeling of his soft lips on my neck. It was around 6 in the evening now and all the lights seemed so illuminated, it was like everything seemed all a blur and then everything evolved into something so beautiful.

After that he eventually stopped pleasuring me; all he did was trail kisses from my neck to my collarbone and left a few love bites here and there; my mum won't be so proud of. All we did was drive, and Ashton seemed as if he was back to normal. Like he was the dickhead that I was head over heels for, but that one spark in his eye told me different.

OKAY THIS IS A RLY SHORT CHAP LIKE I USUALLY GET TO LIKE 1000 WORDS BUT IT ONLY GOT UP TO 700 I CRY

OK OK OK HEY THERE, I DONT USUALLY DO A/N BC I HATE THEM PERSONALLY BUT HEY I DIED AND BECAME GOD SO YEP THATS WHY THERE IS A CHAPTER.

IM SORRY I GET WAAAY TOO DISTRACTED WITH MY LIFE I TEND TO FORGET I HAVE NO LIFE AND I SHOULD BE WRITING BUT YEAH

I SHALL WRITE SOME SMUTTY SMUT SOON IDK, ILL FEEL WEIRD ABOUT IT BUT HEY MAYBE I SHOULD INTOXICATE MYSELF BECAUSE THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IM WRITING AND THEN IT MIGHT TURN OUT GOOD; LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

SHOULD I HAVE A CATCHPHRASE FOR WHEN I UPDATE, LIKE THAT FANFICTION FAULT (IN WHICH I LOVE OMG) LIKE A HASHTAG THING, AND POSTING ONCE A WEEK BC HEY I MIGHT GET SOME INSPO TO WRITE MAYBE :-))) my laptop is being ruuuude so i cant post a gif soz

OK THIS IS TOO LONG BYEEE GO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT GO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT ITTTT IM THE N**** W THE HAIR SINGIN BOUT POPPIN PILLS FUCKING BITCHES LIVIN LIFE SOOOOO TRILL

(i stg if anyone got that reference i love youuuu, but srsly tell ur friends about this fanfic bc im a loser and i have no life and im trash :-) )