Chapter 12

Antonia
So I'm finally 21, aye!!! Turn up, well tonight I'm having a huge get together full of family and friends...

Right now, I woke up and saw that O'Shea wasn't there , but I saw a dozen of roses and a letter... It read..

From O'Shea:
   Goodmorning beautiful, Happy 21st birthday! I know that your probably wondering where the hell Im at... But don't worry... I set you up to get pampered, you're hair , you're nails, and makeup( not that you need it)... I shall see you tonight... I love you..

Xoxo, O'Shea

That made me smile ,  "Aww! My baby.."

I decided to put some sweatpants on with one of O'Shea's shirts, I went outside to see an limousine an someone holding a big flyer with my name on it...

" Are you Antonia?" He asked..

" Yes.. " I said smiling...

" Happy birthday beautiful, I'll be your escort for tonight..." He said holding the door for me...

" Aww thank you.." I said getting in seeing a bottle of champagne, aww my baby really went all out for me...

***
( Later That Night At the Party)

Cube
So I have something for Antonia, that'll make her birthday even more special with the help of my mom... Everyone was here, Dre, Yella, my mom, dad, her cousins , and close friends ... I invited everyone , including her mom and dad even thou they don't like me but I'm being the bigger man...

I got a text from my man Anthony , saying that they'll be pulling up in 5 ....

Just before you know it , I saw Evelyn walk in with E... I scoffed, I haven't talk to him since all what went down with Jerry...

Evelyn walked up to me and I hugged her, " Hey Cube!"

" Hey bighead!" I said laughing that's her nickname... " E..."

" Wassup Cube..."

It then had an awkward silence, "Where my girl at?" She asked...

" She should be coming..." I said before getting cut off by having screaming " Happy Birthday!"

I turned around and my baby was wearing a gold skirt, a white top exposing a bit of her tummy, and some gold heels on , with some extensions in...

" Aww !! Thanks everyone!" She said smiling , hugging a few people...

She looked at me, and quickly hurried over, " Aww baby, you did this all for me!" She said hugging me, kissing me all over my face...

" Yes! You deserve it!" I said kissing her forehead...

E coughed, she turned around, " Evelyn!" She exclaimed hugging her..

" Happy birthday maw!!" She said giving her a gift..

" Happy 21st birthday Antonia!" Easy said handing over his gift for her..

" Aww thank you guys!" She said hugging them both...

"You're welcome.."

" Well baby lets get to the table.."

The rectangular table consisted of.. Antonia , Me, Evelyn, E, Dre, Lavetta, Yella, his girl, and Ren and his girl...

We all were having a good time eating, talking, laughing... Well not all except the girls kept the conversation going .... Then someone tapped Antonia's shoulder....

It was her mom, she turned around... " Mom?" She asked standing up...

" What are you doing here?" She said surprised..

" You're boyfriend invited your father, brother, and I plus you know we would never miss any of your birthday parties for the world..." She said...

" Awww I'm happy you could make it mom..." Antonia said.

That's when her dad walked in, my dad looked at me but I kept my cool...

" Happy birthday Babygirl ..." He said ..

"Thanks dad..." She said.. I could tell there's still some unfinished business between the both of them...

" You look stunning, " he compliment her.

" Well everyone have a seat , and order something to eat, and have a great time..." Antonia said before sitting down..

I think it's time for me to do it now....

( A/N: my phone is going dead! Sorry!)

~Quality❤️✨