Out In the Crowd

*Shawn's POV*

"Cause we don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party" I sang out to the crowd with so much passion. 

I looked down in front of me and met eyes with the most beautiful girl in the crowd. They sparkled and her smile warmed my heart. It started to beat out of its chest as it felt like we were the only two in the room. Her long hair falling past her shoulders as she cheered for me. The crowd went wild as I broke my train of thought. I picked at my guitar chuckling.

"Alright guys, sing along if you know this one" I smiled.

"Oh, you waited so long. Sometimes, it's hard to stand out. And you, don't have to do anything else, but be yourself, Ooh, woah, oh" I sang starting up a new song obviously dedicated to her.

---

"And I don't even know your name. All I remember is that smile on your face. And it'll kill me everyday. Cause I don't even know your name" I finished the song with a big bang and the lights stopped. 

The crowd cheered and chanted for more. I could see them but they couldn't see me. I jumped on to the ground looking around for the beautiful girl I saw earlier. I spotted her looking confused. I grabbed her pulling her over the barrier keeping the fans away from me. I ran away towards the back with her panting hard. I could the hear the crowd searching everywhere for the girl and me. 

"What the hell?!" she shouted pushing me off as I turned on the lights.

She looked around confused and scared.

"S-Shawn, what's going on?" she stuttered.

"I'm sorry but you're just too beautiful to lose in the crowd" I chuckled nervously.

She blushed looking at the floor.

"what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is-"

The door swung open and my body guard came in snatching her back stomping out of the room.

"Wait!" I shouted to him.

He didn't pay attention, he just kept walking with her. I ran over to him as I was stopped by a bunch of other body guards.

"I didn't get her name" I said to one of them.

---

I heard a knock at the door and sighed getting up to answer it. The same girl stood there with a cute little smile that made me melt the first time she did it to me.

"Hey..." I sighed letting her in.

"My name is y/n" she giggled.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl" I chuckled grabbing her and pulling her in for a kiss.