Imagine for kelseygosnell021

Louis POV

I knew to not disturb my adopted daughter, Kelsey today cause she has a big softball game. Even though shes only 10 years old she is very talented. She can sing, she is super smart and crazy good in sports. I adopted her a day after she was born as her parents couldn't support her and wanted the best life for her. Right now I was convincing her to eat something but she wont. "Kels, please baby girl" I told her sitting her in my lap and rubbing her back. "No! I'm not hungryyy" she whined. "Is there something wrong with your mouth?" I asked her concerned, my eyebrows furrowed together. "No, theres nothing wrong, i dont want to eat" She said trying to get up. I sighed and just looked at her facial expressions. She hides if she is sick or has a problem so I though i'd just take a look in her mouth to see if she was lying. I took my phone out and turned the flash light on, I turned my baby around on my knee and made her face me. "Open up Kels" I told her tapping her chin. "Ughh fine but I'm telling you the truth" She huffed and opened her mouth. I carefully looked inside to see if she had any problems with her teeth but there weren't any. I turned the flash light off and looked at her. "See there is nothing wrong!" She said frustrated. "Ok ok fine. I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Its alright. I'm just not hungry" she said. "Ok. Kelsey your game is in 15 minutes. We'll be late!! Lets go!" I told her rushing her. "Oh my god. I'm the captain. I cant be late!!" She screamed picking her bag and following me to the car. I drove as fast as I could trying not to break any rules. "We're here. LETS GO!' I told her. She got out of the car and ran to the field right on time. I went to the stands and met my friends there. "Hey guys" I greeted. "Lou! Hows Kels?" Harry asked. He is the closest to her other than me. "Well, she wouldnt eat today and I dont know whats wrong" I told them "Did you check her mouth?" Niall asked. "Yea she always hides something" Liam commented. "I did and I found nothing wrong. I looked very closely at her teeth but there is nothing wrong. I dont know. Maybe shes just moody" I told them. "Yeah maybe" They murmured taking our seats. Kelsey's team was winning when Kels fell really hard on the ground face down. She burst into tears and a time-out was quickly issued. I ran to my daughter with my friends and onto the field. "Kelsey what hurts!??" I panicked asking her. "My stomach!" She cried out. "Coach. We all have medical licenses and I would like to check my daughter out at my clinic" I told the coach. "Yea of course. Feel better Kelsey" He said. I picked up my crying daughter and ran to the car with her.

Kels was crying hysterically because of the pain or thats what I thought. "No!! NO DADDY! NO CLINIC" She screamed trying to move from Nialls grip. He was holding her with the other guys so she wouldnt hurt her stomach more and they were letting her tire herself out. She started sobbing and it was heart breaking. "Baby please calm down. I promise to make all the pain go away but I cant do that if you dont let me see whats wrong" I told her. She huffed but still sobbed. I felt so bad but I couldn't do anything about it. We finally reached the clinic and the guys took her out of the car and into the clinic in an exam room. They laid her on the bed while she tried to squirm. "Harry help me set up the stuff and Liam and Niall please hold her down but put on gloves in case we need you" I instructed. As soon as Kels heard the phrase hold her down, she started screaming. "shhh baby girl please. Daddy's trying to help you. Please" I begged her. She still wouldn't stop crying so Harry stepped in. "Kels babes, come on please listen to your daddy. We promise to be very gentle" He told her. She nodded and slowly her cries died down. "There we go buddy" Niall said softly stroking her hair. He held her arms down while Liam held her legs. "Ok baby, I'm just going to feel around your tummy to see whats wrong" I told her. "NO!!" She screamed thrashing her head around. Harry held her head straight so she wouldnt get dizzy and I pulled up her jersey. "Daddy, please!! It hurts!! dont press on it!!!" She yelled. I sighed but I knew what had to be done. I put my gloved hands on her tummy and she hissed. I saw a few scrapes that needed to be cleaned. I pressed around her whole tummy to see what was wrong. "OWW DADDY PLEASE!! STOP" She screamed her lungs out. I finally stopped figuring out she was just sore but the cuts needed to be cleaned.

I whispered it all to Harry and he nodded. He let go of her head and got the alcohol wipes to clean her stomach. I just held one of Kelsey's hands and tried to sooth her. "daddy" she whimpered. "Yea darling?" "Whats Uncle Harry doing?" She asked scared. "Its alright baby, its not going to hurt too much. You'll be fine" I comforted. "You have to be strong fro us. Can you do that?" Liam asked enthusiastically. "Yea!" She giggled. I chuckled at her cute giggle. Harry came back with the stuff anf lifted her shirt again. "Squeeze your daddy's hand if it hurts and remember to be brave" Harry warned. She nodded taking deep breaths. Harry quickly wiped her scrapes as fast as he could. "Ow ow ow" She hissed. "I'm so sorry baby" Harry kept apologizing to her. After he was done he gave her a hug and kissed her forehead but frowned. "Do you want to share something with me?" He asked her. "Um.. no?" She said more as a question. "Kelsey." I said. "fine. my throat is on fire" She told us. We laughed at her expression and the way she said it. Harry got a popsicle stick and a light. "Open up baby" He asked her. She opens her mouth wide enough for Harry to take a look in her throat. "Ok. It looks like you have strep" He said and took the stick out. Harry got some medicine and put it into a dropper. "Now, Kelsey are you going to drink this or do I have to force you?" Liam asked her. She shook her head and turned her head. I turned her head again and Harry put the dropper forcefully into her mouth pressing on it. "Swallow" I told her sternly. She did as asked and I wiped her tears away. "ok baby, thank you. Now, we suggest that you dont walk for a day or 2." I told her and carried her to the car. "can you guys co-" "Shhh" Harry interrupted her. "No talking" Niall reminded her. She huffed and we just nodded to her question. We all were going to my house and we were hanging out for the rest of the day.