Seven (Part 2)

A/N: The winner of the contest will be announce on my profile and in the A/N in the end of this update.
____
The house was a big mess of yelling, screaming, and tears.

"Rachel he could have hurt you!" Lana screamed at me with tearstained cheeks.

"He would never do that to me!"

"People change, Rachel!"

I scoffed as more tears came flooding from my eyes.
There was an awkward silence.

"You don't know Daniel the way I do.." I whispered. I grabbed my stuff from couch and ran upstairs, locking my bedroom door behind me. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Inky black lines were trailing down my toned cheeks, I grabbed a washrag and scrubbed my skin raw. I took a minute to catch my breath, as my shaking shoulders settled down I walked to my bathtub. I turned on the water and stripped my clothes off.
After the water warmed I stepped in, turning the water off.

I whimpered, and sank down into the tub. I took a big breath as I slipped down under the water, letting darkness and the roaring of the water engulf me.

_____

Hello, my lovelies! It's finally time to announce the winner of the contest!

The winner is....

*drumroll*

GOD DAMMIT I CAN'T PUT AN AT SIGN!

Screw fighting with the computer, go to my profile and I'll post the winner.

Last time I checked I had 1.3K!

THANK YOU ALL! MUCH LOVE!

Oh, and the winner will also help me with chapters that involve their character :) So pretty much they'll be the co-owner of this book.

Thank you, love you all,

-LeAnna