Fifty-Nine

She ran to Suga's house with tears welling in her eyes. She stumbled up the stairs and fell onto his bed. She pressed her face into the silky fabric of the sheets and took deep breaths. It smelled like Suga, like always. She wished her could come back now. She wanted him with her now. She heard the door open and she jumped up. She flung open the door, it was just Rapmon.

"Nari?" He asked. She didn't feel like talking to him. So she just closed the door. She curled up into his blankets and waited for him.

The door opened quietly.

"Nari?" It was Suga. She jumped up and slammed into him.

"Hey what's wrong? What happened?" He asked worriedly. She shook her head and pressed her face into his chest harder. He picked her up and set her down on the bed. She looked up at him. He kissed her forehead and whispered,

"I'll be right back." He rushed downstairs and she waited. When he came back, he had armfuls of snacks and a huge carton of ice cream, and a couple of spoons. She laughed weakly and grabbed the ice cream.

"Tell me about it over some food that if you eat too much you'll probably get sick and fat." He smiled childishly. She laughed softly and kissed his cheek.

"Okay." She agreed. He settled down across from her and took a huge bite of ice cream.

"Shoot."

"You know how my dad hasn't been around?" She asked, he nodded. "Well, when I got assaulted he came back and brought my gramma with him, I told you this in the letters." She looked at him, he nodded again.

"Well my mom was supposed to divorce him and get him out of the house because he's not a father, he hasn't been one for a very, very long time. He's never helped us, and he's probably cheated on my mom. But she just gave in to my gramma. They're gonna stay together, and worse gramma isn't leaving. I just can't believe her. It's like she betrayed me. I...I've never been this mad at her. I hate her!" She choked and shoved a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"At least you have a mom." He offered.

"At least your mom stayed on your side." She whispered, pulling out her necklace and playing with the delicate little tree. She ran her fingers along the dainty joints of the branches and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Suga reached across the ice cream and untucked it.

"Don't be sad." He murmured.

"I'll try." She whispered and pushed the ice cream away. She crawled into his lap and nuzzled her face into his neck. She continued to play with the little necklace. She loved it. The way it looked on her, how small and beautiful it was. What it meant to Suga. She held the charm in her hand tightly. Suga wrapped his hand around hers and held it too. God, she loved him so much.

There was a loud knock at the door.

"Nari!" A faint voice called. Rapmon opened the door,

"Nari it's your mom, do you want to..." Rapmon asked awkwardly.

"No. Lock the door. Don't let her in." She yelled. Tears brimmed in her eyes and Suga pulled her closer to him. Her mother kept calling her name. She sobbed and tried not to cry out. Suga patted her back and kissed her forehead.

"Please don't cry." He pleaded. She tried to stifle her sobs, unsuccessfully. She rearranged herself so she was facing Suga. She wrapped her legs around his waist and cupped his face in her hands.

"Don't leave me. You're my last little bit of family." She choked. He shook his head,

"I won't. I promise I won't. Okay? Now please don't cry. I hate it when you cry." He whispered quickly. She sobbed loudly and bit her lip. F**k she loved him so much. She wished nothing bad would ever happen, but she knew that was futile. She smashed her lips down on his and fell deep into the kiss. He still make her heart beat like a hammer, and the blood in her ears blocked out all the other sound. Her skin tingled at his soft touch and she couldn't catch her breath as it hitched in her chest.

"Don't be sad." He murmured through kisses.

"Don't leave." She mumbled back.

"It's a promise." He whispered, entwining their fingers.

"Promise." She agreed and went back to kissing him. He reached up and held the charm of the necklace in his hand. She chuckled and slipped her lips from his. He still held the charm in his hand.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Praying. I don't do it often. But I'm praying you'll always be safe, and never be sad." He whispered, concentrated. She nodded and bit her lip. Tears fell from her eyes. God he was so in love with her. And she was so in love with him.

It hurt.

-----------

(A/N)

yknow what. im tired of like uploading a few parts at a time. i kinda just wanna finish this fic off soooooooooo imma just upload the rest of this fic. spam spam spam lololololol yeah