What She'd Describe You As

OKAY. GUYS THANK YOU SOOOOOO SOO MUCH FOR THE 99.9k READS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!1?!1 I KNOW I DON'T UPDATE AS MUCH OR LIKE...WHEN I DO IT's SHITTY BUT SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH. *starts to cry but gives you all hugs*

Lauren

Lauren would describe you as a cheeky little shit. She'd ramble on how cheeky and cute you are, even if she knows she's annoying others by it.

"Y/N c'mere." Lauren yelled as I finished decorating the last cookie on the kitchen counter.

I walked up the stairs with a big smile on my face, walking towards my under the weather girlfriend. 

"Why'd you call me?" I asked softly, sitting down next to her as her arm dangled on the side of the bed, her under the sheets of the multiple fluffy and soft blankets, even if it was a bit hot. She claimed it to be the fan, so I turned it off. After a few minutes of the fan off she told me it was too hot.

But I didn't care any less.

"Because I needed cuddles. Besides, what were you doing downstairs?" Lauren asked. I smiled, telling her I'd be gone for a quick second. I practically flew down the stairs, grabbing a cookie that had my last name on it along with a cookie that had 'Jauregui' on it with a glass of milk.

"Here." I murmured, handing her the cookie that had my last name on it. She smiled, giving me a short kiss on the cheek. I wasn't satisfied with the kiss, so I leaned down to give her one on the lips, before she turned away.

"No babe, you can't get sick." Lauren pouted. I pouted back at her. "Whyyy?"

"Because sick Y/N is too cute for me to handle." She frowned. "Alright. We'll just be cute together." I smiled making her confused. "Wh-" I cut her off with a kiss, which deepened quickly.

"You cheeky little shit." She giggled, before grabbing the nape of my neck and pulling me in for another kiss.

Camila

Whenever Camila describes you, she wont stop. She'll literally just keep going on and on about how much she loves you.

"And she's so sweeeeet. If you get what I mean," Camila winked. I rolled my eyes. "Anyways she's just perfect, y'know? She makes me smile when I don't think I'll ever smile again, she makes me giggle when I'm angry at life." I kissed her cheek.

"Okay baby, you've been on it for the last 5 minutes, I love you, and I know you love me, but I think everyone knows that." I giggled, looking to a now asleep Dinah, Ally who was talking to Normani and Lauren, who was on her phone...obviously.

Camila pouted. "They're just jealous." I laughed.

"Damn right they are."

Ally

Ally'd describe you as the sunshine to her day. Without you, she won't be as happy as she is with you.

"Did you know, you make me happy?" Ally smiled at me, hugging me tightly.

I grinned. "Yep. You tell me everyday." Ally hit my arm. "I'm only saying it because it's true, you meanie."

I kissed Ally's cheek. "Hey, I didn't say anything against it. I love when you tell me that. It's the second thing that makes me happy." Ally furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's the first?" She asked, curiousness laced in her beautiful eyes. I kissed her softly.

"You."

Normani

Although Normani teases the hell out of you, she tells you she loves you because of your love towards her.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Normani giggled as I watched her dreamily as she danced to Partition by the second queen on the earth.

The first one is the beautiful Normani Kordei, because why the hell not?

"Because I love you." I grinned at her.

Normani rolled her eyes. "Y'know, we've been dating for about 5 months now, and you still look at me like you did the moment you met me." She said, hugging me from behind. I turned around, hugging her back, taking in her heavenly scent.

"Y'know, I'll never stop looking at you the way I do now." I answered simply.

"I love you, you dork."

"Your dork," I corrected.

Dinah

Dinah would take any moment to confess her love towards you.

"Dude. I love you." Dinah told me randomly, making me laugh.

"I know." Dinah pouted, sitting in my lap.

"Aren't you gonna tell me you love me back?" She questioned. I shook my head, making her tear up.

"You don't love me?" I shook my head again.

"I can't describe how much I love you. Dinah, I love you more than my life itself...Don't ever doubt my love towards you, okay? I love you so much I don't know what I'd do without you." I explained, wiping the one tear that fell down. Dinah hugged me tight.

"Good." She mumbled. I laughed.

"Why good?" She shrugged.

"Because you're mine."

"And I'm yours." I smiled, kissing her softly.