Author's Note

Hello!

We're here, finally here and I think I'm still in a bit of denial about it.

I've been trying to think of what I'm supposed to say at the end of this for the last like two weeks and even now as I'm typing it, I'm still not sure. It's been about a year since I first posted on Wattpad (Grey Street) and to think of how much has changed in that year is insane.

It's crazy to me to have started here with no readers and think of where this is all at now. So I'm going to take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate you all for the billionth time. THANK YOU. Just thank you so much.. to those of you who have continuously left comments on this story, I love you. To those of you who have put so much thought into this story and these characters (and then told me about it), I love you. To those of you who voted, I love you. Anyone who read this, I LOVE YOU.

The thing that I feel I most relate to with Greta is not really knowing what I'm doing with my life (even though I do have some idea) and this surely played into her want to run away from home. I feel lost, a lot more than I wish I felt it... but writing about this adventure and being able to escape without actually leaving, that is why I'm selfishly sad this story is ending. I still don't know what I'm doing half the time and I don't have someone like Harry in my life, but that thought doesn't scare me as much as it once did.

It's okay to figure it out along the way.

I hope you were able to find something of yourself in this story. That means so much to me.

Here's where the slightly scared part really kicks in... I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing next. I have at least three potential stories in my head but not enough spark in any of them that I feel passionate enough to write. I'm feeling a bit of a mental block with that and it makes me nervous.

I have one that stands out more than any of the others and I think if I can get it a little more concrete in my head, it could be a winner. It'd be called "Three Things" (I think?)... I just need to write a little more to make sure I'm on the right path with that. So I hope you'll stick around for me with that.. with my uncertainty, because I quite like you guys.

There won't be a sequel to Nowhere In Particular. But I hope you won't stop thinking about Greta and Harry with this ending.

Thank you again! I love you.