Chapter 11 run away

I kept running when I banged into someone. I looked up weakly wiping away the dripping tears which were welled up in my eyes. I was just praying it wasn't Trent. I looked up shaking out of fear and agony as I found a very concerned Drake looking back at me.

I felt really sick maybe it was because of all the emotions I was feeling right now! I don't know but the sickness rose from the pit of my stomach and burned like fire in my throat. I cried even more at the physical pain that was now burdening my throat.

"Raspberry what happened?" Drake said pulling my head up and making me look directly into his mesmerising eyes. I just nodded my head I couldn't speak, I could feel the vomit begin to climb into my mouth. I pushed Drake away as the yellow gush of churned food oozed out my mouth uncontrollably.

"FUCK!" Drake yelled looking around for help. I tried to stop my vomit but the broken down food just wouldn't obey my orders. It oozed out my mouth leaving a distasteful burning taste in my mouth. Drake handed me a tissue as I cleaned up my face. "There's water in my backpack" I said through vomit and sobs.

He ran to my bag pack digging into it and rapidly looking for my water. "Lana where is it?" he asked his voice was gentle as he tried to relax me. Another gush of vomit leaked out my mouth as i cried out in distress. "Drake its at the bottom of my bag" i urged him through vomit. He dug deeper into my bag as i tried to control my sobbing but was failing miserably. Drake yanked my bottle out my bag and handed it to me. He passed me some tissues which were lying in his pocket.

"Raspberry tidy yourself up" he urged helping me wipe my face. I grabbed the tissue out his hand and cleaned my face.

"Lana I'm taking you home, your not well" he paused. "We have to take you to the doctor first" he looked into my eyes as he drew closer and picked me of my feet. He carried me bridal style to the car and put me into the front seat.He sat in the car and started the engine.

The whole way home there was utter silence until Drake finally spoke. "Raspberry can I ask you a question?" He questioned me his eyes still fixated on the road. I nodded my head as I felt to parched to speak, he cleared his throat his eyes were still glued ahead as he looked at the traffic ahead. He had gripped onto the steering wheel tighter,making me realise instantly this was going to be a hard question.

"Drake ask me" I mumbled spitting the words out my throat. "Why were you crying?" I tensed up at the question, I know drake knows about Trent cheating on me but I don't know if I should tell him why I was crying. He glanced over at me and looked straight at the road again. It felt like I had frozen in time I didn't know what to do. Should I tell Drake that Trent's joined the school? What if I tell him and he tries to hurt Trent? I can't let him hurt Trent! I still have feelings for Trent.

"Nothing just......" I paused as I thought of a good excuse. "I was crying because I wasn't feeling great" I said as he parked outside my house. He looked directly at me.

"Look Lana I know when your lying, I've known you for 16 years now" he ran his hand through his hair ''we met when we were 2, so I know exactly what your like. Just remember that no matter what happens Lana I will always be there for you and I will never hurt you". There was silence in the car as Drake drew closer to me.

He plastered his lips onto mine, I didn't know what to do. Should I pull away? Should I kiss him back? He pushed his tongue in my mouth as I gave him entry. Maybe I should stop I still like Trent! But why do I care about him so much he's the one that cheated on me. I pulled away anyway as Drake gave a small laugh.

"Your mouth tastes like sick" he laughed as he brushed away a loose strand of hair on my face. I was about to leave the car when I saw Trent standing at the doorstep.

Shit!

What should I do? Trent opened my car door and pulled me out the car. "Trent what are you doing?" I yelled as he grabbed onto my wrist tightly. "Trent stop it!" I yelled as Drake came out his car. "Let her go" Drake warned as Trent gave a sly smile, "or what ? She's my mate I can do what I want with her!" He laughed. "Look I'm warning you again let go of her!" Drake had his jaw clenched tightly and his hand in a tight fist. "You can only say Drake you won't actually do anything" Trent mocked.

I could tell Trent's wolf had taken over he must have gotten really mad that me and Drake kissed. "Look lana I'm really sorry" Trent spoke turning to me. "I love you immensely I made a mistake and I regret it. Please forgive me! I won't ever hurt you" the regret was clear in his eyes. He gave me a tight hug as Drake looked at me. "Lana he hurt you don't forget" Drake yelled looking deep into my eyes. "if he can do it once he can do it again"

I looked at Trent and remembered everything that he had done to me, making anger rage within me. I pushed myself away from him i could see his pleading eyes were shocked. How did he even know that i was coming home? "Drakes right" i yelled nodding and moving away from him. Why do i want to forgive him so bad? It just didn't make sense. Hes hurt me so much why cant i get that in my head?

"Trent look i don't know-" i paused "Trent please just give me some time i want to think about this. I cant resist you for to long and we both know that, our connections to strong" Drake nodded his head in disagreement. "Trent tomorrow I'm going to make a decision....either i will reject you or get back with you. I don't know what i want yet just give me till tomorrow" Trent looked at me.

"Just remember whatever decision you make will make or break both our lives. So think about it hard tonight" Trent urged before heading back into the woods. I turned to Drake "That's the only thing i agree on with him. I know hes your mate but just remember one thing he hurt you and there's other people out there that love you". I looked at him as he gave me a soft smile.

"like who Drake" I questioned him "There's no one who would like me. Soon everyone will have their mate i just don't want to be left on my own. THERE'S NO ONE THAT WILL EVER LOVE ME AS MUCH AS HIM!" i yelled because i knew it was true.

"i love you more than him" he whispered. I turned around and looked at him. "Ive loved you ever since i saw you-" he said it again my heart sank as the words escaped his mouth. "Ever since i saw you i knew i at least liked you more than a friend even as kids" he said.

"so if you accept him tomorrow your going to lose me not just as a lover but as a friend as well because i wouldn't want to see him hurt you" i looked at him.

"Drake you kissed me on purpose didn't you?" i questioned him as his face went pale. "You knew he left school 5 minutes after i left didn't you? You knew that he came straight to my house didn't you!" He didn't reply and didn't give any eye contact which was enough to tell me all these accusations were true.

"Drake answer me!" i yelled

"Yes i knew he was coming OK! I did it so he stays away from you i don't want him to hurt you or come near you. I don't want him to have you..........because i love you Lana. When you asked me to you're aunts party that was the happiest day of my life but then Alexis told me you didn't even like me not even as a friend. So i made an excuse on why i couldn't go because i didn't want to embarrass you! Then the same night Alex told me you found your mate and my heart shattered because i couldn't imagine you with anyone but me" i shook my head in disbelief.

"Drake i like you as a friend and nothing more. Trent's my mate and i bet when you find your mate you will forget about me! I know I'm going to have to forgive Trent at some point and i know the time has come. I know he wont hurt me again because when i go near him i can see guilt in his eyes. The way he hugs me and doesn't want to let go makes me realise that maybe hes sorry for what he did! Drake we've been friends since we were 2 years old! As soon as i found my mate you tell me you love me and expect me to leave everything for you? Drake i cant do that because i know as soon as you find your mate you wont even know my name" I spat the words out as shock lingered inside my body.

He looked at the ground and back at me "If you think id leave you for my mate your wrong because i feel a connection between both of us and i know for a fact that I'm in love with you and i would even kill myself for you!" he looked at me every word he was saying was coming from the bottom of his heart. I stood frozen why didn't i give myself more time for this decision? Tomorrow i will lose my mate or lose my best friend and the thought of losing any of them killed me from inside.

i took my bag pack out Drakes car and headed for my house. I didn't have the guts to look at him or even thank him for what he did i just wanted to get into my house and take a shower to wash away the memories of today.

I opened the door as a letter lay on the counter:

Lana me and the pack have gone out Klara had to go home urgently family issues. There's food lying in the fridge make sure you eat something and call someone over if you want so you don't feel alone.

p.s mum called shes coming over in a couple of days to meet you

I crunched up the letter and threw it in the bin. The day i really need Jass he went out, i wanted him to comfort me to tell me everything would be OK but hes out enjoying his life while i suffer in the house. I cant believe mum comes to see me 3 weeks after I'm back from the hospital. Actually why do i even care? i should have expected it.

I ran up the stairs and took a long shower. I wish i could say everything was going to get better but i knew nothing was going to get better.

----------------------

A/N

NOT EDITED!

Vote, comment, fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k