Chapter 3

I walked inside the pharmacy and went to the counter.

"Hi, I'm Katie can I help you sweetie." She said smiling at me

"Yes, I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday and I just wanted to know if there's anything I need to buy?"

She went inside and called the doctor and he did a basic check up before explaining a few things for me.

"Thank you so much for your help." I said shaking her hand

"It's no problem at all, is there anything else you would like?" she asked

"Do you have any hair dyes?" 

Katie showed me the aisle where they kept all the hair products.

"What color do you want?"

"I'm not sure, what do you think I want a color that would change how I look like?"

"Well I think you should just go to the hairdresser she knows better then me when it comes to change." Katie said

"Thank you." I said

We walked towards the hairdresser which conveniently was next door.

"Eva I brought you someone who would want a makeover." She said

"Did someone just say makeover?" I heard a voice in the back shout

A beautiful lady in a light pink hair that was pulled into an elegant bun and wore a matching colored dress came over and hugged me.

"You sugar came to the right place." She said

Katie waved goodbye and Eva walked me to the back and sat me down.

"So what type of make over are you looking for?" she asked

"I want to look like a complete different person."

"I can do that, don't worry he won't find you or the pup." She walked away and brought a few hair dyes.

"Wait? you know?" 

"Of course, we all do it's a werewolf town sugar and don't worry your secret is safe with us he won't harm you. I went through the same thing baby and these people protected me they still do so don't worry that bastard will pay some day."