Chapter 4

(An hour later)

I looked at myself and couldn't believe it was me.

My hair that used to reach my waist is now cut short so that it reached my shoulders and instead of the black color now it was blond with a few purple and pink tips at the end.

"Thank you so much for your help." I said hugging Eva

"It's no trouble at all, but a few of the towns people got you a few things." She said leading me towards the front of her shop.

I saw two bags beside each other just standing there beside the couches.

"I can't take this I can barely pay for what you did to my hair." I told her truthfully

"Who said I'm taking your money?"

"But...but." I couldn't even say anything else I was speechless.

"Take it come on I'll show you what everyone brought for you."

She walked me towards the sofa opening the bags there was food, clothes for me and even a few baby things.

"The waiter at the diner you ate Nathan he at got you this." She said

She handed me a small envelope I opened it and there was a bus ticket.

"I can't take this, this all is to much" I said

I couldn't help but let the tears fall as Eva held me to her.

"Everything is going to be alright you're going to take these bags and the bus ticket and go wherever you want and if you don't know yet that bus ticket will take you to a safe location."

"He will find me I won't ever be safe." I said knowing that eventually he will truly find me.

"You will be if you go to this location the royals own the land and they protect their people. You will be safe and he won't harm you there or anywhere at that." She said holding me to her

After about an hour Eva and Katie walked me to the bus station I gave the big suitcase to the bus driver before wheeling the small one to the door of the bus.

I hugged both Eva and Katie thanking them for everything they have done for me.

I was about to get in the bus when Eva stopped me.

I looked confused before I saw the Nathan from the diner.

"I brought you this from the dinner it's a long bus drive." He said

"Thank you for everything nathan." I said

He handed me a food container I took it and I got into the bus heading to the last seat in the back of the bus.

I placed my bags into the right place before I heard the bus driver saying they were going to leave waving goodbye as the bus drove away.

I leaned my head on the window grabbing the locket I had opening it I looked into the pictures of my parent's.

"Everything is going to be okay now"

I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber something I haven't done in a long while.