•Ten•

Glenn and I got into an argument after the barn situation, we confronted Maggie and she begged us not to tell our group.

I agreed to hold off on telling the rest of our group, it wasn't my place to share that information, this was Hershel's farm and he can do whatever he wants on it.

Glenn however had other plans, he didn't see it as safe and felt the group should at least be aware of the situation. We of course argued over our disagreement and haven't talked since.

I was sitting on top of the RV, taking watch when I saw Glenn walking passed.

"Glenn!" I called climbing down, making my way towards him.

"Look, I really don't feel like arguing again they have to know." He sighed, not making eye contact with me.

"This isn't your decision to make. Maggie asked us for one favour, why are you so incapable of doing it?" I glared. I understand that he just wanted to keep everyone safe, but the walkers were safely locked in the barn. "They don't see them as walkers Glenn, they think they're sick. That's their family. Please don't tell them, if not for Maggie then for me." I practically begged, hoping he would side with me.

"I am doing this for you." Was all he said before he began walking towards the group.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself, Maggie wouldn't forgive us for this.

***

I was helping around the farm and collecting chicken eggs, really just trying to avoid Glenn after he told the group about the barn, when I saw him walking towards me.

"Hey." He mumbled.

I simply ignored him and began to  walk away, I asked him for one thing and he couldn't even do it.

"Anna, Anna please talk to me." He practically begged.

"Okay, give me your hat." I demanded holding my hand out.

"wha-"

"You asked me to talk to you and I'm talking, give me your hat." I demanded again stretching my hand out further.

He slowly handed it to me as I grabbed it and placed an egg in it, to then slam it on his head

"Why would you waste an egg like that?" He asked confusion all over his face as he tried to wipe the egg away.

"I think it was rotten." I smirked walking away.

***

I was walking up to the house when Glenn started chasing after me.

"Hey, stop." He said but I kept walking.

"Anna!" He exclaimed grabbing my arm. "Can you just hear me out!"

"I asked you for one thing, just one! Now Hershel is going to kick us off the farm and I'm going to lose my family." I shot back.

"Look I realised something, I realised that they are dangerous, whether they're sick and alive or dead they are dangerous. And I don't ever want you in danger okay? So I'd rather have you pissed at me and alive than liking me and dead." He sighed before turning to walk away.

"Hey walkerbait" I yelled.

"Don't call me that." He gave me a playful glare.

"Okay, Glenn." I said pressing my lips against his.

I then grabbed the ugly hat off his head that he had borrowed from Dale and said. "Go get your other hat, I'll wash it for you."

Glenn began walking away but a few of the others came over to us.