Epilogue

Epilogue

Teddy's POV

(Five Years Later)

My life has became much better from where it all started.

I was just a normal person, I didn't have any friends. No body ever noticed me.

But look at me now I'm the alpha's mate, I live in a house with only my mate and my kids.

I have one daughter and one son they are both twins, they really do look alike.

Max is the best alpha a pack could have, he accepted any wolf that doesn't have a home to his pack.

I just couldn't imagine life getting better.

Right now I'm laying down on Max's arm, as he plays with my hair. Running is smooth fingers across my hair.

"I love you Max" I said and snuggled into Max's chest.

"I love you too, Teddy" He kissed my forehead.

I was about to go to sleep when suddenly I heard the door open widely and someone jumping on our bed.

"Mommy! Daddy! Can we sleep here!!" Alice and Alex shouted at the same time jumping all around.

Max laughed "Sure"

I made space for them and they laid down between me and Max.

I kissed Alice's forehead as Max kissed Alex's forehead.

After a couple of minutes they were fast asleep.

I played with Alice's light brown hair and smiled.

She is beautiful, I don't want her and Alex to ever grow up.

I heard soft snores from Alex, I chucked and pinched his cheeks lightly.

I love them.

I love Max.

I love my family.

The End

__________________________________________________

Wow, can't believe this is the end. I never really thought I would end it this way but it is better than deleting it, right?

I know, I'm sorry there is no sex secen.

If you have any questions about this book or are confused just comment them and I will hopefully answer them.

Thank you to everyone who has read this book, I really appreciate it.

If you want to know who I am and how crazy of a person I am, subscribe to me on YouTube: Fatima IQ

This book is not edited.

Updated in: 16/October/2015