Chapter 8 pt.2

"I know that you hate me but can you ju--"
"Hana,I.."

Author's POV

"Hana,I will be back late so,dont wait up for me."Jungkook replied."Where are you going?"Hana asked.

"Somewhere.Dont worry about me Hana.I promise you I will be back soon.I wont go anywhere far.Dont worry okay?I will be back.Dont wait for me.If you are sleepy just go to sleep okay?"

"O-okay.Take care"Hana replied and Jungkook hang up the call.Hana quickly called Meryl.After 2 beeps Meryl already pick up the call."Yo?"Meryl said at the other line.

"Meryl,Im sure you wont believe if I tell you this."

"Tell me first then I will know whether I can believe it or not"

"Okay.First,when im back home,Jungkook was not home then I saw a drawing and a note behind it saying 'I need you,Park Hana'"

"SRSLY?!But I dont think Jungkook would wrote things like that."

"No!Its really him.I know his hand-writting"

"Maigadddd!!!HANA!!!I cant believe this"

"I told ya"

"THEN?!WHAT HAPPENED?!!"

"Aishh!Stop shouting,banshee.Okay,then,I called him because I was worry about him.Then he replied that he will be back late and he told me not to wait up for him"

"OMG!!HANA!!!I SHIP BOTH OF YOU!!!I think he already fall in love with you"

"like srsly Meryl?Aish.Maybe he wants to tell me something but he needs sometime"

"Okay now you are bullshitting Hana.Maybe that 'something' is what I expect"

"And what it is?

"Secret.MUAHAHAHAHAHA xD"

"Aish this crazy ass"

"Hehe.Hana,I got to go mom's calling byes~Mrs.Jeon"

"Hmm arasso.Byes~Mrs.Park"

"Aish idiot"

"HAHAHAHAH XD I know you still like Jimin~"

"Excuse me?I havent stop liking him.BTW he looks cute,sexy and handsome at the cafe just now.The way he drinks the water.The way he smile,lick his lip and everything.WOW!HAHAHA"

"He licked his lips?!I wanna see that too T^T"

"Aishh tell your MR.JEON to do that so you wont be fan girling over my Jimin"

"Whatever.YA!You said ur mom called you just now?"

"Eh?Oh yeah right hehe kk byes Mrs.Jeon"

"HAHA.Byes Mrs.Park"

End call.

Hana's POV

It was 8.30 p.m. and I haven't take my shower yet.So,I went upstairs to take a shower.After about 7 minutes showering,I wear a white shorts and a black baggy shirt.I dry and comb my hair.

After that,I take my phone and look through it.I got notifications from Instagram.
"jjk_ started following you"

"jjk_liked your photos"

"jjk_?"I clicked the noties and jjk_'s profile pops out.As soon as I saw his photos I was a bit speechless.Jungkook follows me on Instagram?

I thought he never want to follow me.(A/N:In this story BTS is just an ordinary guys and about Jungkook following Hana at Insta,Jungkook was a person who will only follow the people who he likes)

I look at his followers and my jaw drop.This guy.Im really lucky to be his forced-wife xD.Thank you,god.I stalk his Insta and all of his selcas and posts are making me drooling like crazy.

Im sure you guys are like this when you guys looking at Jungkook photos xD.I liked about 2 of his posts and suddenly I got notification from him.

He commented on my post that was about 3 weeks ago.Its a candid picture of me that I pose like a so-sexy-model HAHAHAHA xD.He commented "Pretty af".

MAIGADDDDD!HAHAHAHAHAH I cant believe what am I seeing right now.I just ignore the comment and lock my phone.I stand up and was about to go downstairs.

But I look at Jungkook's room and went inside his room.His room is really clean and it has a really nice smell.I look around the room and I saw a picture of him with his mom.

I take it and stare at it.He really has his mom's smile.I soon lie down on his bed while still holding his picture frame and stare at it.I hug the picture frame and look at the clock.

It was 10.30 p.m.WOW look at how the time flies.It feels just like 10 minutes ago I took a shower.I hug the picture frame tightly and fall asleep.

Jungkook's POV
It was 1.10 a.m. now.I just came back from the beach.Well,I love to go to the beach to release my stress.I sound like a girl right?HAHA.

Well,now im already home.I took my house key from my pocket and unlock the door.I turn on the lights and there's no one at downstairs.Maybe Hana is already asleep.

I turn off the lights back and I also lock the door.Safety first.I went upstairs and I heard some noises from my room.I quickly take the book that is nearby me.I peek in my room quietly and I saw a figure on my bed.

I get closer to it and realize that is Hana.Heh.I saw her hugging a picture frame.I slowly take it from her hug and look at it.It was picture of me and my mom.I smile looking at the picture and Hana.

I sit on the other side of the bed while smiling.I put the picture frame back at the place.I look over Hana.I have never notice her beautifulness that she have until I found her Instagram and there's a picture candid of her.

That picture really makes me drooling.Lol.I stare at her beautiful face.She was sleeping soundly.HAHAHA she's really cute.

I stare at her face again.But this time a bit longer.And that was the moment I realize that she is the that I should protect and take care of.She looks so fragile and I feel like I want to hug her and I want to be her white knight.

I should have realize this earlier.Haih.I look at her again.I come closer to her.

"Hana,if you can hear this.I want you to know that I really regret on what have I did at you.I want to say sorry.Im really sorry for what I did.I know its hard for you to forgive me just like that.But everyone deserve a second chance right?So,please give me the chance to prove to you that you wont regret giving me the second chance.Park Hana,I love you"

I whisper at her ears and smile.I kiss her forehead and went to her room and sleep at her bed.

(A/N:Well,its unappropriate for Jungkook to just suddenly sleep with the same bed with Hana.We need to learn the manners)

PAM PAM PAM~

Enjoy~Btw sorry for the late update~