Chapter - 52

Manik with lots of difficulty opened his eyes. His head was aching badly he tilted his head little and was taken aback for a second as Nandini was sleeping peacefully,hiding her face in crook of his neck. They look at their condition and was shocked again. He was at the party with boys then? Yeah there was some kind of challenge by Cabir then he sneaked at Nandini's room and then? Whattt? He was with Nandini whole night and they? Wow..! That was amazing...! He thought naughtily but damn everything was so blurry blurry. He shook his and look at Nanidni. She was smiling in sleep and her face was as usual glowing with happiness. He pecked her hair and held her more close. The dawn was just cracking he look at the bedside table and noticed his cell phone. He checked the time it was just 5 of the morning. Then suddenly Nandini moved in sleep and opened her eyes slowly. Manik smiled at her and she too smiled.
"Good Morning..!"She whispered sleepily.
"Good Morning my princess..!"Manik said lovingly tucking the strand behind her ear.
"Headache tou nahi ho raha?"Nandini asked with her all time wifey concern,ruffling his hair as she knew Manik will surely face a bad hangover.
"Ho raha hai..! But it seems last night we had lots of fun..!"Manik said naughtily winking at Nandini and she went all crimson.
"Tmhy yaad nahi kay kal raat kya hua??"She whispered sadly as she thought Manik had forgotten.
"Of course I remember..! A little blurry it is but I remember very well..! Should I need to remind you?"Manik asked in his all time seductive tone and with that he pulled Nandini completely over him. Nandini smilingly entwined their hands and then bending a little,she pecked Manik's forehead. Due to her movement the heart necklace brushed with Manik's bare chest the only thing she was wearing was that necklace, as last night once again she stopped Manik from taking it off. Manik gently held the pendant between his thumb and forefinger. Nandini look at him and smiled.
"This is very important to you na? That's why you never let me take it off..!"Manik asked thoughtfully.
"It is..!"She nodded smilingly and Manik kissed the pendant. Manik too was wearing his pendant. Nandini gently joined their pendants and again the heart was complete. "You know why I got locked in the dressing room?"She said staring at the pendants. While Manik thought that yes he didn't asked her how she got into the dressing room again.
"Yeah..! I wanted to ask you..! But I forgot..!"Manik asked nodding his head.
"Because yeh pendant dressing room main gir gya tha..! So now you can conclude how much this is important to me..! Aur Manik I consider it my mangulsutara you remember na tum nay mjy wedding vows kay baad yai pehnaya tha..!"She explained her points lovingly and Manik was overwhelmed by her confession. He within second tripped their positions and slammed his lips with hers. He kissed her ever so gently and lovingly. Nandini responded equally as her hands traveled to his thick hair and his hands were busy in exploring her sensitive body. They broke gasping for oxygen and Manik pecked her forehead.
"Oh God Nandini..! You don't have any idea how much I love you..!"Manik groaned in her ear and she chuckled.
"I love you too..!"She said lovingly pecking his lips and he rested his face in her hair. Nandini's fingers lazily roamed in Manik's hair. For sometime there was no sound except their deep breaths,two bodies..! But one soul..! They were two hearts which beat as one..! They were SOULMATES..!
"Manik..!"Suddenly Nandini called his name.
"Hmm..!"He just hummed nuzzling his face in her neck.
"You remember raat ko Dadi aye the?"Nandini told him and he look at her. Yeah he had a little blurry vision in his head.
"Yeah..! Tum nay mjhy bed kay neechy chupaya tha na..!"Manik asked raising his eyebrow and Nandini giggled.
"Yes..! Manik now you must go home..! What if someone will see you..!"Nandini said softly and he nodded. He knew Dadi will never ever scold him but she will scold Nandini so he agreed to left.
"Ok I will go..! But you will take rest properly..! Because as far as I remember I was very harsh last night..!"Manik said caressing her cheek with his thumb and she nodded smilingly. "Chalo now you sleep..! Once you will asleep I promise I will leave..!"Manik said strictly and she bobbed her head obediently. She snuggled in Manik and Manik kept patting her head soon she was fast asleep. Manik gently adjusted her head on the pillow and quietly sneaked out to the terrace. He stretched a little and was about to climb down when suddenly he remembered something which forced him to comeback. He came back to the room and pecked Nandini's forehead as he forgot doing that earlier. Then he again adjusted the blanket over her and admiring her face he left the outhouse.
...
Manik entered his house yawning and folding his sleeves. He was about to step on the stairs when..
"Kahan say aa rahy ho?"He heard Dadi's cold voice and he sighed.
"Main apny dostoon kay sath tha..!"Manik said casually,putting his hands in his pants pocket.
"Bhagwaan jany kion mjhy tmhri aur us Larki ki kise baat par yakeen nahi aata..! Tum nay wakt dekha?"Dadi said angrily and Manik dramatically look at his cellphone.
"Ji Dadi..! Subha kay 6 baj rahy hain..!"Manik said shrugging his shoulders his Calmness annoyed Dadi more.
"Manik..! Sahreef gharoon kay larkay itna dare say ghar nahi aty..!"Dadi shouted.
"Kis nay kaha main shreef hoon..!"Manik said with wide eyes.
"Ufff..! Manik..! Tum bohat ziddi ho..! Aik baat ka jawab sach sach daina tum raat us awara Larki kay sth thy?"Dadi shouted again. That was it for Manik he lost his temper.
"Dadi..!"Manik shouted. "Aik aur lafz ap nay meri Nandini kay bary main bola tou main lehaaz bhool jaoan ga..!"He shouted showing his finger to Dadi at same time Nayonika came running and held Manik's hand.
"Manik..! Bus apny kamry main jaoa..!"Nayonika said pushing her son away.
"No..! Aj mjhy bolnay dain Mom..! Jisy ap awara larki keh rahi hain na..! Wo larki BIWI hai meri..! Shadi kar chuka hoon main us say..!"Finally Manik shouted the truth loudly and Nayonika palmed her face. Dadi felt like having a heart attack. "Aur haan..! Main tha us kay sath raat main..! Aur kion na hoon..! BIWI hai meri mera haq hai us pay..! Main jab chahoon ja skta hoon us kay pass..!"Manik yelled again and Nayonika felt dizzy now she had to make lame excuses to cover Manik.
"Kya bakwaas kar rahy ho..!"Dadi felt so unreal.
"Bakwaas nahi hai..! SACH hai..! Akhri baat Dadi..! Main aainda ap ko Nandini say badtamizi say baat karty huay na daikhoon..! Warna ap bohat achy say janti hain mjhy..! Main Dad nahi hoon..! Manik hoon..!"Manik warned Dadi and for the first time Dadi felt real threat in his voice. Manik left giving a deadly glare to Dadi. Nayonika held Dadi's hand to calm her down and thought some lies to satisfy her.
... ...
...
Nandini was sitting on her terrace when suddenly her room door knocked.
"Come in..!"She shouted and Rishab came in.
"Good evening..!"Rishab greeted her and gave her a chocolate.
"Good evening and thank you..!"She said smilingly and held the chocolate.
"It's been a long time since we talked like this..! You know brother sister talk..! So just thought..!"Rishab said shrugging his shoulders don't know from where a lot hesitancy coming between them.
"Bhaiya..! Stop being so formal..! Main ab ap say naraz nahi hoon..!"Nandini said placing her head on Rishab's shoulder.
"Manik bohat acha hai na..! Bohat khyaal karta hai tmhra..! Bht pyaar bhi karta hai..!"Rishab said holding her hand and she too smiled.
"Yeah..! He is a gem person bhaiya..! Ap ko aik baat btaoan..! Main bohat depress rehti the..! That's why I was on anti-depressant pills..! You know Manik helped me to overcome my traumas..! He completed me bahiya..! Wo mera bohat ziada khyaal rkhta hai..!"Nandini's voice was dipped in Manik's love and Rishab was at peace but still there was something which was disturbing Rishab.
"Jo kuch Manik nay tmhry liye kiya..! Wo mjhy karna chahye tha..! I failed as a brother..! Main sochta hoon after my death how will I face Dad and Mom..!"Rishab said sadly and a chill run down Nandini's spine.
"Bhaiya..!"She shouted angrily. "Don't you dare say like this..! Agr ap ko kuch hua tou mera aur bhabi ka kya ho ga?"Nandini said sadly and tears run down her cheeks.
"Nandu...! I am sorry..! Dad aur Mom nay mjy tmhri responsibility di the..! But main us responsibility ko pora nahi kar paya..!"Now Rishab too was crying. Nandini hugged him tightly and both again started crying.
"Nahi bhaiya..! You are the best brother ever..! Please..! Let's start with a fresh start..! Please..! Manik kehta hai naraz rehny say ziada maaf kar dainy wala bara hota hai..! Myny ap ko maaf kiya bhaiya..! Please ap aisa ni socho..!"Nandini said between her sobs and Rishab smilingly broke the hug.
"Meri Nandu bohat bari ho gai hai..!"Rishab said smilingly wiping her tears and she too smiled. "Acha I have an idea..! Let's go for a hangout..! Just you and me like old times..!"Rishab suggested and Nandini readily agreed. Holding each other's hand they came down and saw Preeti scratching her head she was in some kind of confusion as she had a pen and paper in her hand she was making some kind of list.
"Preeti me and Nandu are going out for some time..! You wanna join us..!"Rishab exclaimed and Preeti frowned.
"Nahi..! Mjhy nahi jana...!"She said with a faking anger.
"Ohoo..! What happened dear wife..!"Rishab said laughingly as Preeti was in a real bad mood.
"Aray dekhye na..! Main guest list bana rahi hoon..! Par kis kis ko bulana hai kuch smjh nahi aa raha..! Par ap dono ko kya..! Huhhh...!"She said angrily and RishiNi laughed together.
"Come one bhabi..! Jis ko chahy invite karen..! Koi tension nahi..! Take a chill pill..!"Nandini said laughingly and Preeti too joined her.
"Acha let's go na jaan..!"Rishab said in a romantic and held Preeti's hand. Preeti showed him eyes and freed her hand.
"Kya kar rahy hain..! Bachi samny bethi hai..!"Preetis whispered angrily.
"Chill bhabi ap log romance karo I don't have a problem..!"Nandini said cheekily and all laughed.
"Now you both go..! I can't come..! Mjhy Mrs.Nayonika aur Dadi kay sath jana hai shopping pay..! Kal haldi ka function hai bohat kaam hai..!"Preeti said shurgging her shoulders and after a happy family time RishiNi left.