Chapter 1-The Beginning

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 1-The Beginning

Olivia Ford's POV

I glared at my oldest brother Nate and crossed my arms, "Nate! Please get out of my room. Right. Now." Nate just stared at me with a smirk on his face as he leant onto the doorframe, "I will but only after you hear me out."

I scowled at him and I have to hold back the overwhelming urge to throw something at him. "Fine. What do you want to talk about? I have a flight and I need to pack."

Nate raised an eyebrow and grinned, "I know. And I'm telling you, you better not have any funny ideas while you're in London. No hooking up, no drugs and no booze." I frowned and narrowed my eyes, who on earth does he think he is? And he knows me well enough that I won't do drugs.

"What are you my mom? Sorry I already have one. And don't you know me well enough that I don't do stupid stuff like drugs? Also you don't actually think I'm a virgin do you?"

Nate rolled his eyes and grimaced, "I know you're not. But I shall pretend to think that you still are. Anyway as your older brother I'm in charge of the rules. So give me your word, no wild sex, no drugs and no booze and I'll leave you alone until dinner." I sighed exasperatedly and crossed my arms, "Okay. Now get the fuck out." I pointed to the door and Nate gave me a smirk and yelled, "Language Ms Ford!" And strolled out.

I glared at the door and sighed, at this rate, I'll never get a boyfriend. Not that I wanted one, but I'm just saying. I'm an independent woman and I didn't need boys in my life. As I packed my small black suitcase, one of my older sisters, Elena-but everyone calls her Ellie-came into my room. I gave her a distracted smile as she sat on my bed. "Hey Ellie, do you need anything?"

She shook her head, and her dark hair bounced on her back as she smiled, "No, I just wanna ask you if you remembered what's going on this Thursday?" I frowned and slowly shook my head, "Nope. Sorry this Thursday doesn't ring a bell."

Ellie grinned before prompting, "This Thursday is the engagement party of Kale and I." My eyes widened. Shit! I had completely forgotten about it. "Oh my god, I had completely forgotten about it. Ellie, I'm so so sorry." I apologised and bit my lip as I turned to her.

Ellie hugged me and grinned, "It's alright, but you will be there right? You're my sister and I want you to be there." I nodded, "I'll be there, I'll be back on Wednesday." I reassured her before stopping as I realised something.

"Wait, why are you so chirpy about it?" I questioned suspiciously. Ellie bit her lip and averted her eyes, "Uh. Nothing. It's just that Kale has a younger brother who is only one year older than you and-"

"Wait. No no no no no no. I'm not interested in blind dates. Not with guys you and Lily are trying to set me up. Not even Kale's younger brother." I narrowed my eyes at Ellie. At least she had the decency to be embarrassed. I watched amused as her expressions changed. From embarrassment. Disbelief. And finally annoyance. "Am I that obvious?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Yes. It's pretty clear. At least try to be less obvious about it like Lily. Why do all of you think in order to be happy, I have to not be single?" Ellie crossed her arms defensively, "It gets lonely if you're single. All Lily, mom and I want is just to see you happy."